Be Right Back, Uninstalling
I think it's official to say I have no life. - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: I think it's official to say I have no life. (/showthread.php?tid=7699)

I think it's official to say I have no life. - KarthXLR - 06-21-2008

I haven't seen my friends in over 2 weeks, I've spent almost 3 days-worth playing TF2, and I've been out of my house 3 times in total this week.

D:

Re: I think it's official to say I have no life. - dapngwnman - 06-21-2008

You've...been out of your house?

Shit I haven't left the house in like a week and a half.

Well at least my life will start back up again come end of august. Until then, HERMIT SKILLS GO.

Re: I think it's official to say I have no life. - Dave - 06-21-2008

103 hours scout, left the house only to work

and see my gf once.

Re: I think it's official to say I have no life. - cbre88x - 06-21-2008

I went out of my house for the first time in a week last night to go eat at BBQ place with the family. I wound up watching the Turk v Croatia match over there during muh supper. I enjoy being a lazy ass in the summer. Compared to school..I'll only be taking 14 15ish hours at school, but I am most always busy on my feet going somewhere, practicing or doing tremendous amounts of work for my 1HOUR CREDIT music major classes..sigh..plus Southerners takes up a lot of time in the Fall term.

Re: I think it's official to say I have no life. - |GW|Chimp - 06-21-2008

If it wasn't for being married and having kids, I can assure you that I would never leave the house in the summer.

Re: I think it's official to say I have no life. - Neonie - 06-21-2008

What is the "leaving the house" thing you speak of? Theres a place other then inside? I'm not interested...

Re: I think it's official to say I have no life. - Eschatos - 06-21-2008

(06-21-2008, 09:34 AM)Neonie link Wrote: What is the "leaving the house" thing you speak of? Theres a place other then inside? I'm not interested...

Now it's just weird when you do it.  You don't even have TF2

Re: I think it's official to say I have no life. - 1Trace1 - 06-21-2008

[Image: reality.jpg]

(06-21-2008, 06:14 AM)Dave link Wrote: 103 hours scout, left the house only to work

and see my gf once.

I love the space between work/tf2 and the gf. Nice touch.

Re: I think it's official to say I have no life. - rumsfald - 06-21-2008

I leave the house everyday.

...to get more booze.

Re: I think it's official to say I have no life. - exanimo - 06-21-2008

Nice photo, Trace.

I feel I've been losing touch with both real life, AND game life because of this stupid map I'm working on ..

(06-21-2008, 02:51 PM)exanimo link Wrote: Nice photo, Trace.

I feel I've been losing touch with both real life, AND game life because of this stupid map I'm working on ..

I get excited when I see you playing TF2 cause it is like OH HES GONNA COME PLAY, and then you go back to source SDK. SAAD PANDA.

Re: I think it's official to say I have no life. - copulatingduck - 06-21-2008

(06-21-2008, 06:30 PM)dapngwnman link Wrote: [quote author=exanimo link=topic=592.msg14743#msg14743 date=1214077884]
Nice photo, Trace.

I get excited when I see you playing TF2 cause it is like OH HES GONNA COME PLAY, and then you go back to source SDK. SAAD PANDA.
[/quote]

Re: I think it's official to say I have no life. - NiceGuy - 06-21-2008

(06-21-2008, 06:30 PM)dapngwnman link Wrote: [quote author=exanimo link=topic=592.msg14743#msg14743 date=1214077884]
Nice photo, Trace.

[/quote]

QFT

Re: I think it's official to say I have no life. - exanimo - 06-21-2008

I'm hoping that it will be worth it.  :-\

I need moar BRBU.

Re: I think it's official to say I have no life. - 1Trace1 - 06-21-2008

WE MISS U!!! :'(