Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Mr. Grey isn't the only one who can make random polls (or can he?) - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Mr. Grey isn't the only one who can make random polls (or can he?) (/showthread.php?tid=8667)

Pages: 1 2

Mr. Grey isn't the only one who can make random polls (or can he?) - Tragic Hero - 10-11-2008

So I am sure you have all been in this situation before.  You are at a concert seeing your favorite band.  You possibly had 3 or 4 beers before they let you in and you grabbed 2 or 3 before the show starts.  You get yourself a good spot in the crowd and everything is going great. 

That is, until you have to piss.  So what do you do?  Give your spot away and hope you can somehow fight through the crowd to get right back infront of the stage or do you simply "whip it out" and hope that no one notices you taking a piss during the concert?

I, for one, am guilty of the act of public urination in the middle of a concert.  It was during the Rage Against the Machine concert and we were right infront of the stage with about 80,000 people surrounding us.  Not my proudest moment but being partially drunk and with so many people pushing all around you there was no way I was going to give up such a great spot. 

So anyone else here guilty?  Be honest...

Re: Mr. Grey isn't the only one who can make random polls (or can he?) - KarthXLR - 10-11-2008

Yet another proud member of BRB, U.

Haven't been to a concert yet. (I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW)

But I'm going to a crapload during the near end of the year.

Re: Mr. Grey isn't the only one who can make random polls (or can he?) - Geoff - 10-11-2008

(10-11-2008, 08:29 PM)The Grand Pope of Karthology link Wrote: Yet another proud member of BRB, U.

What bands?

Re: Mr. Grey isn't the only one who can make random polls (or can he?) - Squishy3 - 10-11-2008

The first concert I went to was a Weird Al concert. Shit was intense.

Re: Mr. Grey isn't the only one who can make random polls (or can he?) - Honest - 10-11-2008

Brbu: Internet superstars.

I can't say I've ever been in any situation that warranted public urination, so no >.>;

Re: Mr. Grey isn't the only one who can make random polls (or can he?) - KarthXLR - 10-11-2008

(10-11-2008, 08:43 PM)Geoff link Wrote: [quote author=The Grand Pope of Karthology link=topic=1576.msg43849#msg43849 date=1223774964]
Yet another proud member of BRB, U.

What bands?
[/quote]

So far, for sure, my sister is dragging me along to a coldplay concert in november
and I really want to go to a Matisyahu concert about two weeks before that.

Re: Mr. Grey isn't the only one who can make random polls (or can he?) - 1Trace1 - 10-12-2008

(10-11-2008, 11:10 PM)The Grand Pope of Karthology link Wrote: So far, for sure, my sister is dragging me along to a coldplay concert in november

Love them both Smile

Re: Mr. Grey isn't the only one who can make random polls (or can he?) - Tragic Hero - 10-12-2008

(10-12-2008, 12:24 AM)1Trace1 link Wrote: [quote author=The Grand Pope of Karthology link=topic=1576.msg43862#msg43862 date=1223784616]
So far, for sure, my sister is dragging me along to a coldplay concert in november

Love them both Smile
[/quote]

Eh, Matisyahu is good live but I am not a big fan of their recorded stuff. 

Re: Mr. Grey isn't the only one who can make random polls (or can he?) - Vongore - 10-12-2008

my first concert was Shaman (a band made out of former Angra members)

Re: Mr. Grey isn't the only one who can make random polls (or can he?) - MrGrey - 10-12-2008

i piss in public regardless... of course i pissed at a concert.. i piss in the supermarket when im choosing milk... i piss at funerals...i piss everywhere

Re: Mr. Grey isn't the only one who can make random polls (or can he?) - cannedpeahes - 10-12-2008

I was at a Barenaked Ladies concert. I had not had anything to drink. I was 11.

No.

I did buy tickets for an Of Montreal show on the 8th, but I thought it was on the 16th. Oops.

Re: Mr. Grey isn't the only one who can make random polls (or can he?) - Dave - 10-12-2008

(10-12-2008, 02:55 AM)MrGrey link Wrote: i piss in public regardless... of course i pissed at a concert.. i piss in the supermarket when im choosing milk... i piss at funerals...i piss everywhere

Tv's andrew spano everyone, what a fella, you know a celebrity is still in touch with his routes when he pisses in the supermarket.

Re: Mr. Grey isn't the only one who can make random polls (or can he?) - ScottyGrayskull - 10-13-2008

Biggest I've been to is festivals with a several hundred people in a tent, but even then it was never really an issue going to the port-a-johns then back.

So while I do have my fair share of public urination whilst intoxicated, I have not urinated publicly at a concert.

Re: Mr. Grey isn't the only one who can make random polls (or can he?) - Greatbacon - 10-13-2008

I've pissed in public, but not at a concert.  The only ones I've been to have been local bands, and a Weird Al Concert.  Shit was intense.

Re: Mr. Grey isn't the only one who can make random polls (or can he?) - Surf314 - 10-14-2008

I grew up in a really small town, the kind you spend most of your drinking in the middle of the woods.  It was not uncommon for someone to turn around mid-sentence and pee out of the conversation circle.

Re: Mr. Grey isn't the only one who can make random polls (or can he?) - chronomaster - 10-14-2008

Man my first real concert was a My Chemical Romance concert.

I didn't pay for it.

Re: Mr. Grey isn't the only one who can make random polls (or can he?) - copulatingduck - 10-14-2008

(10-14-2008, 09:47 AM)chronomaster link Wrote: Man my first real concert was a My Chemical Romance concert.

I didn't pay for it.

LOLOLOLOLOL

Those guys suck. I ended up listening to them at a show for about 20 minutes before I got fed up with the music and the fans (there was a screaming thing beside, couldn't honestly tell if it was a pudgy 12yo boy or girl). Had to hit empty my pocket flask of 151 to make it through the night. I wanted to punch every single kid there, they were all so god damn annoying.

Oh, and before you guys ask, I was only there to see Knights of Cydonia, but they cancelled their portion of the show last minute. Biggest rip ever. I'm still holding a grudge about that.

Re: Mr. Grey isn't the only one who can make random polls (or can he?) - Surf314 - 10-14-2008

(10-14-2008, 09:59 AM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: Oh, and before you guys ask, I was only there to see Knights of Cydonia, but they cancelled their portion of the show last minute. Biggest rip ever. I'm still holding a grudge about that.

Isn't that a muse song?  What's this fascination with cydonia and the people from there that are bound by a code of honor and chivalry?

Re: Mr. Grey isn't the only one who can make random polls (or can he?) - copulatingduck - 10-14-2008

Errr yea, sorry. I'm really tired, didn't get any sleep last night from work. Sad

Re: Mr. Grey isn't the only one who can make random polls (or can he?) - chronomaster - 10-14-2008

(10-14-2008, 09:59 AM)CopulatingDuck link Wrote: [quote author=chronomaster link=topic=1576.msg44138#msg44138 date=1223995652]
Man my first real concert was a My Chemical Romance concert.

I didn't pay for it.
Oh, and before you guys ask, I was only there to see Knights of Cydonia, but they cancelled their portion of the show last minute. Biggest rip ever. I'm still holding a grudge about that.
[/quote]
They were pretty good. I don't recall if they had to cancel their portion when they played in Georgia since I don't remember their setlist.