Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Run DMC is getting in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame tommorow - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Run DMC is getting in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame tommorow (/showthread.php?tid=9680)

Run DMC is getting in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame tommorow - Surf314 - 04-03-2009

They are finally being recognized for rocking rhymes that are right on time.

Re: Run DMC is getting in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame tommorow - MrGrey - 04-03-2009

i appreciate what they do for rap and rock and roll... but overall i think they suck dog shit

Re: Run DMC is getting in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame tommorow - Vongore - 04-03-2009

Metallica too

i fucking hate Metallica :'3

Fran tick tick tick tick tick tock

Re: Run DMC is getting in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame tommorow - Honest - 04-03-2009

As awesome as this is I think we can all agree the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame has long since run out of anyone deserving to recognize.

Re: Run DMC is getting in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame tommorow - Luca Shoal - 04-03-2009

Chimpout guys are freaking the fuck out over this (overtly racist Neocon messageboard. They despise Blacks...to a sickening extent.)

Re: Run DMC is getting in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame tommorow - K2 - 04-04-2009

(04-03-2009, 05:58 PM)Honest link Wrote: As awesome as this is I think we can all agree the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame has long since run out of anyone deserving to recognize.

Not quite.

Re: Run DMC is getting in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame tommorow - Honest - 04-04-2009

(04-04-2009, 02:33 AM)K2 link Wrote: [quote author=Honest link=topic=2617.msg74363#msg74363 date=1238799514]
As awesome as this is I think we can all agree the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame has long since run out of anyone deserving to recognize.

Not quite.
[/quote]

Seriously? Rush isn't in there? I am sad in my pants and various other areas.

Re: Run DMC is getting in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame tommorow - Tragic Hero - 04-04-2009

Rush is in the Canadian Rock N Roll Hall of Fame if that means anything.  I think they are still the only members of it seeing as how most "Popular" rock bands in Canada blow.

Re: Run DMC is getting in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame tommorow - Benito Mussolini - 04-04-2009

Supertramp not there either =(

This list doesn't like Canadian bands ... at all

Re: Run DMC is getting in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame tommorow - Vongore - 04-04-2009

(04-04-2009, 08:00 AM)Tragic Hero link Wrote: Rush is in the Canadian Rock N Roll Hall of Fame if that means anything. 

No

Re: Run DMC is getting in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame tommorow - Dave - 04-04-2009

hey guys wuts canada?
thats a part of america RIIIIIGHT?

take that frenchies.

Re: Run DMC is getting in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame tommorow - ZargonX - 04-04-2009

Run DMC was the first ever cassette tape I bought on my own.  I think it's still buried up at my parent's house somewhere...