Be Right Back, Uninstalling
Community Input - Printable Version

+- Be Right Back, Uninstalling (https://www.brbuninstalling.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://www.brbuninstalling.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: Community Input (/showthread.php?tid=9782)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Community Input - WTF Joel - 04-14-2009

I want to state first off, that I'd like this thread to remain mature, and serious in discussion.

I want everyone who has come to know me in the community, which should be most of you, to help me out. I want it to be clear that what this question may suggest, I assure you I'm not doing, nor planning on doing anything harsh.

I would like to know, in you personal opinions, if I were to leave this community, just up and go, would anyone here care, miss me, give a shit, whatever way you'd like to word it.

Again, I'd like a simple yes or no, and your reasons. No jokes either please,no, gtfo shit, respectively. I just need you're input.

EDIT: I just want to make it clear I'm not leaving, not trying to stir up drama, I am just trying to gather my thoughts to make a better decision about how my actions are for the community.

:3

Re: Community Input - Scary Womanizing Pig Mask - 04-14-2009

I can only speak for myself, but yeah. Your a nice guy, and pretty emblematic. Just read your sig Wink

Re: Community Input - KarthXLR - 04-14-2009

I would miss you as a friend and an admin. D:

Re: Community Input - Sponson - 04-14-2009

No, I wouldn't miss you immediately. Months down the line, yes.
But mostly because it wouldn't register to me initally that you left, and that you would return.
Eventually I would realize you haven't.

Re: Community Input - CaffeinePowered - 04-14-2009

[Image: out_of_left_field_pb_lg.jpg]

I would hunt you down

Re: Community Input - zaneyard - 04-14-2009

your not leaving because i would force you to stay
because we all love you

Re: Community Input - Squishy3 - 04-14-2009

aside from you being a dick that one time I wanted to play synergy with you, I would miss you

Re: Community Input - WTF Joel - 04-14-2009

(04-14-2009, 10:16 PM)Squishy3 link Wrote: aside from you being a dick that one time I wanted to play synergy with you, I would miss you

But... it's synergy D:

Re: Community Input - Fail Medic - 04-14-2009

I kept typing and deleting and typing and deleting.  Here's what I have to say:

You're part of this community's DNA, part of its base.  If you want to change up things and do other stuff in other communities but keep tabs and still play on the brb servers, that'd be great.  If you completely leave, I'd hope you'd explain the need for severance.  

Not sure what you're hoping for, but there's mine.

Re: Community Input - zaneyard - 04-14-2009

heres what i have to say
everyone has their own life, their own stuff to do. if you want to do something different than what you are, that's your choice
would i blame you? no. would i be mad? no.
that said, i would never be 'happy' to see you anyone go though..

Re: Community Input - Tragic Hero - 04-14-2009

A big yes

Re: Community Input - Luinbariel - 04-14-2009

Yes.

Re: Community Input - Evil Cheese - 04-14-2009

I'm going to echo Fail on this one. I'd be curious as why you decided to up and "leave" the community. Especially since you've been around as long as you have and put a lot of effort into this community. You're partly one of the reasons we separated from Dtoid Smile (I mean that in the nicest way possible).

Re: Community Input - sarcasticsteve - 04-14-2009

Well, due to my extended absence myself, I have never really gotten to chat with you much.  Yet it seems to me that whenever a key player in a community just up and leaves, no forewarning, it lowers...the morale I guess you could say?  If someone like me leaves, big whoop, who cares.  If you however were to just leave, I gotta say, I for one would miss ya.

Re: Community Input - Celestial - 04-14-2009

I have played with you a couple of times and you are a nice guy so dont leave !

Re: Community Input - Trace - 04-14-2009

Yes. There are a lot of people in this community, a lot of exceptional people. Even out of all these you stand out. You've done tons for this community and continue to do so. Not to mention you're always enjoyable to game with. Much love Joel <3

Re: Community Input - Master Shake - 04-14-2009

/sarcasm

suck my dick.

Re: Community Input - cannedpeahes - 04-14-2009

You are never allowed to leave. Never.

"Leaving" is for less important and influential people than you, Whacker of Furries. <3

Re: Community Input - Versus - 04-15-2009

mm hmm Wink

Re: Community Input - Wedge - 04-15-2009

w'ever furfag.

Oh and I'm assuming that's what you were asking me about making into a spray.  It's a bit pixely as it had to be downscaled all the way to 128x128 to fit inside the 120kb file limit, but that's pretty much par for the course with anything but a super simple animation =/.

You can get the vmt and vtf here.