[Image: bluelunk.png]
FREE THE SANDWICH!
SANDWICH THREAD
[glow=blue,2,300]WOMBO COMBO[/glow]
[b]IM2GUEWD[b]
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

06-07-2009, 05:13 PM

Now settle down, this thread was about varieties of dildo's and Macintosh software....or something.

What were we talking about again?
Valentine Wiggin
Lurker

06-07-2009, 05:13 PM

[Image: isumad.gif]
rumsfald

06-07-2009, 09:29 PM

(06-07-2009, 04:02 PM)Pokemon Trainer Blues link Wrote: ....guess I'm not familiar with slang that cycled out in my birthyear. I guess I have been shown who is boss.

Actually, 1987 is the earliest known usage, not the most recent or the last know usage. For an easily google-able citation of recent usage, Urbandictionary has usages from 2002, 2003, and 2008. So, I'm sorry that you've lived your entire life without hearing of this word before, but, you know, there was stuff happening in this world before you came along.
Blues
BRB, Posting

06-07-2009, 11:12 PM

lol rumadfald

FREE THE SANDWICH!
SANDWICH THREAD
[b]IM2GUEWD[b]
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

06-09-2009, 04:30 PM

anyone have any experience with the comfortability and ease of ride between cruisers and sport bikes?

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
rumsfald

06-09-2009, 04:48 PM

The number of times that I have seen crotch rocketeers riding incorrectly leaning back / sitting up because the got uncomfortable on long rides is too numerous to enumerate. So if you aren't interested and/or don't have the body type for performance biking, don't do it.

Test ride all that interest you. Beg your biker friends if you have to. As yourself what is comfortable. Then test ride them again. Start with a style that feels natural to you. If you get a cruiser now and are still into bikes 5 years from now and want a replacement / second, you can always get a sport then. Or vice versa.
Valentine Wiggin
Lurker

06-09-2009, 06:17 PM

(06-09-2009, 04:48 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: The number of times that I have seen crotch rocketeers riding incorrectly leaning back / sitting up because the got uncomfortable on long rides is too numerous to enumerate. So if you aren't interested and/or don't have the body type for performance biking, don't do it.

Test ride all that interest you. Beg your biker friends if you have to. As yourself what is comfortable. Then test ride them again. Start with a style that feels natural to you. If you get a cruiser now and are still into bikes 5 years from now and want a replacement / second, you can always get a sport then. Or vice versa.

man we are polar opposites.  at the first of the year i got an itch for a new car, test drove one, decided i liked it and bought it. 
rumsfald

06-09-2009, 07:28 PM

I don't see how that means we are polar opposites. I assume you've been driving for a while (10+ years), so it's pretty reasonable for you to know what sort of car you want by now or whether you like any given car you drive.

On the other hand, though he hasn't said it explicitly, Zane gives the impression that he has never spent serious time on a bike, let alone owned his own. In that case, I recommend he take his time to learn as much as he can to make the best decision possible.
Vlambo
BRB, Posting

06-09-2009, 07:42 PM

I know this is kinda off topic, but I recently started working at a Gas Station, that also happens to be the only Tow-Truck company within a 3 hour radius. On Sunday morning there was a motorcycle crash. My boss, who had to go pick up the bike, told us what he saw. Apparently the Motorcycle driver was flying down this rural highway (which is every highway here) and a dump truck pulled out in front of him. No one knows why he didn't stop (Speed is a suspect), but lets say he hit that truck at a VERY VERY fast speed. On collision, he basically became delimbed, and beheaded. My boss said he saw his arm in ditch, and his body mangled with the motorcycle. The motorcycle was basically a tin can, literally a ball of scrap metal with red paint in some areas. Completely turned me off motorcycles for a while.
Blues
BRB, Posting

06-09-2009, 07:54 PM

(06-09-2009, 07:42 PM)Vlambo link Wrote: I know this is kinda off topic, but I recently started working at a Gas Station, that also happens to be the only Tow-Truck company within a 3 hour radius. On Sunday morning there was a motorcycle crash. My boss, who had to go pick up the bike, told us what he saw. Apparently the Motorcycle driver was flying down this rural highway (which is every highway here) and a dump truck pulled out in front of him. No one knows why he didn't stop (Speed is a suspect), but lets say he hit that truck at a VERY VERY fast speed. On collision, he basically became delimbed, and beheaded. My boss said he saw his arm in ditch, and his body mangled with the motorcycle. The motorcycle was basically a tin can, literally a ball of scrap metal with red paint in some areas. Completely turned me off motorcycles for a while.

That is the most awesome story about motorcycles I have ever heard, I fucking lol'd until I was in tears.

Ladies and gentlemen: Darwin strikes again.

FREE THE SANDWICH!
SANDWICH THREAD
[b]IM2GUEWD[b]
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

06-09-2009, 08:15 PM

(06-09-2009, 07:28 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: I don't see how that means we are polar opposites. I assume you've been driving for a while (10+ years), so it's pretty reasonable for you to know what sort of car you want by now or whether you like any given car you drive.

On the other hand, though he hasn't said it explicitly, Zane gives the impression that he has never spent serious time on a bike, let alone owned his own. In that case, I recommend he take his time to learn as much as he can to make the best decision possible.
I have not, I would most likely take some test drives before I make any decisions, but i was just wondering if anyone has ever driven both before.

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE