Hello There, Guest! Register

Recording games
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

03-14-2010, 01:34 AM

i'm not really using any software to do my videos atm
kinda why i'm asking you guys

just put that video there cause i was going out and wanted to look at it later.

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
zaneyard

03-17-2010, 11:31 PM

Another test

that's how fraps recorded 1920x1200 max settings video looks uploaded straight to youtube
can anyone help me out with encoding?

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
Vandamguy

03-18-2010, 10:08 AM

I already gave you a solution to this problem

I think youtube actually has a video on how to make good videos too.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=how+to+make+good+youtube+videos
zaneyard

03-18-2010, 10:24 AM

vegas does encoding and stuff?
i thought it was just for cutting and editing

also, half the guides i've read were written before youtube heard of 1080p

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2010, 10:26 AM by zaneyard.)
Vandamguy

03-18-2010, 11:14 AM

yeah vegas will do your encoding Smile
i didn't like vegas much because it would continually crash on me after 20 minutes of work but that was more than a year ago , so they may have fixed it.

watch some of those how to videos though , they will give you specific settings for your encoding that you can reference later and input into vegas. (or premiere)
zaneyard

03-18-2010, 11:30 AM

(03-18-2010, 11:14 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote: yeah vegas will do your encoding Smile
i didn't like vegas much because it would continually crash on me after 20 minutes of work but that was more than a year ago , so they may have fixed it.

watch some of those how to videos though , they will give you specific settings for your encoding that you can reference later and input into vegas. (or premiere)
kk brb piratebay

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE