Hello There, Guest! Register

Poll: Darkly Dreaming Dexter has added you to his friends list. What do you do?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Be his (only) friend
9.09%
3 9.09%
Block immediately
51.52%
17 51.52%
lolwat
39.39%
13 39.39%
Total 33 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Darkly Dreaming Dexter
Thread Closed 
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

08-07-2008, 02:58 AM

(08-07-2008, 02:44 AM)Darkly Dreaming Dexter link Wrote: A whole thread about me.

Honestly? for the last 2 weeks I've played in peace and made a few comments to people who would hear it and not bitch.

I have the right to  be angry when I'm kicked for having fun.

OMG its one sentry gun while there are only 2 people playing.

YAAAWWWNNN.

EDIT: I talk like that because I think 2-3 weeks of play is enough to establish someone. For the time mentioned if I even seen the server was full, I chose it over the others on my list. I agree I took it a bit to far with krissy, but I was really just trying to make crude jokes.

Its called laughing, Do it.

To be fair Dexter, you were given plenty of warning and should have seen this coming. The fact that I had to temp ban you because of your behavior should have been a reality check to shape up or ship out. I've gotten nothing but complaints since then, so I'm going to assume you haven't changed your behavior a bit. Thus, you get the boot. You might have meant well, but I no longer have the time nor do I care enough to bother giving second chances to people who can't learn to behave themselves amongst the company of their peers.

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
Darkly Dreaming Dexter
N00b

08-07-2008, 03:00 AM

Roflcopters go round and round.

People pitch a fit because they dont like ME, in the past 2 weeks after the shit with krissy got old, all did was talk if  something needed done, like spy checks, or, "slowdown, im trying to heal you".

I just thought it would be funny to get a lv 3 sentry up, I was about to switch to pyro, besides, Im not even one who uses flares.
Vongore
The Chilean God of Lightning

08-07-2008, 03:04 AM

(08-07-2008, 03:00 AM)Darkly Dreaming Dexter link Wrote: Roflcopters go round and round.

People pitch a fit because they dont like ME, in the past 2 weeks after the shit with krissy got old, all did was talk if  something needed done, like spy checks, or, "slowdown, im trying to heal you".

I just thought it would be funny to get a lv 3 sentry up, I was about to switch to pyro, besides, Im not even one who uses flares.

We're not banning because you built a damn sentry, it's because you ARE annoying, and curse a lot.

AND. IT'S. NOT. FUNNY!

Darkly Dreaming Dexter
N00b

08-07-2008, 03:06 AM

(08-07-2008, 03:04 AM)Vongore link Wrote: [quote author=Darkly Dreaming Dexter link=topic=1037.msg28381#msg28381 date=1218096049]

We're not banning because you built a damn sentry, it's because you ARE annoying, and curse a lot.

AND. IT'S. NOT. FUNNY!
[/quote]

Rofl, I find you to be annoying? what now? give me admin so I can ban you.

I've only played with you once, and everyone swears, its an adult server. keke?
Vongore

08-07-2008, 03:10 AM

(08-07-2008, 03:06 AM)Darkly Dreaming Dexter link Wrote: [quote author=Vongore link=topic=1037.msg28383#msg28383 date=1218096273]
[quote author=Darkly Dreaming Dexter link=topic=1037.msg28381#msg28381 date=1218096049]

AND. IT'S. NOT. FUNNY!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Don't try to act cool, you know what we are refering to.

Also, i've played with you a lot. >_> You even said i had sand on my vagina, or something like that. And it was no funny, really. I know we are in an adult server, this is no Halo with 13 years old babbling around. But you were warned, you made some bad taste jokes, even if you weren't funny and all the server was telling you to STFU.

So, just like we say here

Cosecha lo que sembraste Big Grin

Ianki
Pedo^H^H Appreciator of the Youth

08-07-2008, 03:13 AM

lock thread plox.

We don't need to build soap box to give banned dicks a place to harass som'more.  It's a waste of energy to reply and keep the spotlight on him.
Darkly Dreaming Dexter
N00b

08-07-2008, 03:13 AM

(08-07-2008, 03:10 AM)Vongore link Wrote: [quote author=Darkly Dreaming Dexter link=topic=1037.msg28384#msg28384 date=1218096409]
[quote author=Vongore link=topic=1037.msg28383#msg28383 date=1218096273]
[quote author=Darkly Dreaming Dexter link=topic=1037.msg28381#msg28381 date=1218096049]

AND. IT'S. NOT. FUNNY!
[/quote]

[/quote]

Don't try to act cool, you know what we are refering to.

Also, i've played with you a lot. >_> You even said i had sand on my vagina, or something like that. And it was no funny, really. I know we are in an adult server, this is no Halo with 13 years old babbling around. But you were warned, you made some bad taste jokes, even if you weren't funny and all the server was telling you to STFU.

So, just like we say here

Cosecha lo que sembraste Big Grin
[/quote]

The who server? No not really, just you and some other prick. It helps me to type while dead, sorry.

and you did have sand in your vagina, you were picking on me when I said NOTHING to you.

ROFL ROFL SPOTLIGHT ROFL ROFL.
Vongore

08-07-2008, 03:15 AM

(08-07-2008, 03:13 AM)Ianki link Wrote: lock thread plox.

We don't need to build soap box to give banned dicks a place to harass som'more.  It's a waste of energy to reply and keep the spotlight on him.

Awww, cmon, i was doing it for the lulz ;_;

Darkly Dreaming Dexter
N00b

08-07-2008, 03:20 AM

(08-07-2008, 03:15 AM)Vongore link Wrote: [quote author=Ianki link=topic=1037.msg28386#msg28386 date=1218096801]
lock thread plox.

We don't need to build soap box to give banned dicks a place to harass som'more.  It's a waste of energy to reply and keep the spotlight on him.

Awww, cmon, i was doing it for the lulz ;_;
[/quote]But your not funny.

Plus Im being serious. I'd like to  know why Im being banned for building a sentry gun.

EDIT Im older than 13, I'm not immature, I guess my area of the country has differnt humor, and I have very many friends.

EDIT2 Voted for Blocking me.

EDIT3 There were 6 people, on and 2 people other than me not afk.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2008, 03:29 AM by Darkly Dreaming Dexter.)
ScottyGrayskull
Unbalancer of the Internet

08-07-2008, 07:42 AM

Huh... Like to think I've played a lot the week and half I've been back, and I'm pretty sure I've never played with you. Curious what all the hub-hub is about.

Mind you, this thread has gotten pretty lame from everyone involved, and in retrospect should've been closed much earlier than I'm about to. We really don't need conflicts like this dragged into the forums.

Caffeine`brb!u: /facepalm
Caffeine`brb!u: you have the technological ability of Dede
Caffeine`brb!u: OOOOOOO what does this button do
Caffeine`brb!u: *break*
Caffeine`brb!u: SCOTTY GET OUT OF MY SERVER
Thread Closed