Hello There, Guest! Register

Listening to music while playing tf2? version 2 -
sebby
N00b

08-05-2008, 11:18 PM

Alright so lets try this again i actaully dont play with music often excpet for one very simple music genere which i recommend to all!!!
And please try it, you might be suprised it can enhance your tf2 experience 
Music scores yes, the classical music behind every great movie that makes the freaking movie!!!
i recommend to all anything by danny elfman and mostly his solo classical debut serenada schizophrana
you find yourself synchronizing with the music its slow when you play spy and roam around and loud violins and cellos come in as you stab a heavey in the back!

the end.
Mission Difficult
BRB, Posting

08-05-2008, 11:27 PM

I might listen to music, the only problem is that I play with speakers, not cans. The mute script only dims the tf2 volume, not system wide sound.

sebby
N00b

08-05-2008, 11:28 PM

i usually fina a good mix where i can hear everything very clear in the music and in tf2 but it gets kind of intreasting due to that style of music having such big volume jumps
El_Fajitas
Lurker

08-05-2008, 11:30 PM

Tut-tut.  Although I kinda dug your sound there, (and can only agree with your Danny Elfman recommendation) I must tell ya that this here thread seems a bad copy of yer previous one  :o

I'm not saying it is, but I recommend variation in your future posts as well as moderation.
Speaking of which, I need to scrounge up some beer money for tomorrow...

On Topic:  I dig out my Evangelion Classical CD for some things that require epic soundtracks.  ;D

=
=