Hello There, Guest! Register

Team Fortress 2 Freezing [NOW WITH EVEN MORE PROBLEMS! :D ]
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

09-09-2008, 09:47 PM

Whose the manufacturer? There's a decent chance you might still be under warranty. But yea, it's definitely your card, sounds just like when my old sexbawks' GPU died. :-[

If it's not under warranty, Scotty might still have a card still laying around you could use. If he doesn't, I'm in the middle of making an attempt at selling my old card. Bump this thread around Sunday to remind me and I'll see about mailing it your way (if no one has bought it by then).

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
Maxon
BRB, Posting

09-09-2008, 09:51 PM

(09-09-2008, 09:47 PM)CopulatingFuuuuuck link Wrote: Whose the manufacturer? There's a decent chance you might still be under warranty. But yea, it's definitely your card, sounds just like when my old sexbawks' GPU died. :-[

If it's not under warranty, Scotty might still have a card still laying around you could use. If he doesn't, I'm in the middle of making an attempt at selling my old card. Bump this thread around Sunday to remind me and I'll see about mailing it your way (if no one has bought it by then).

Well I just opened the topic for a new PC, though if I'm unable to get the stuff I want before then, the card could help.  Thanks for the help...wait...Do I have a spare card somewhere?  Oh crap I might.  Hopefully it didn't get lost in the move to Florida.  As long as I can at least get online with my PC, that'll be more than good right now.

[Image: gokubitchslapmod.gif]