Hello There, Guest! Register

Stalker-SoC Steam weekend Deal.
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

12-24-2008, 04:14 PM

(12-24-2008, 04:12 PM)Eschatos link Wrote: Everyone still ready for tonight?  We're gonna have to hijack a pub server, setting it up for the mod server would be too complicated.

And if anyone's ever feeling particularly masochistic, try STALKER on master difficulty.  Then get ready to die a lot.  Imagine the cheapness of COD4 with the unforgivingness of STALKER.  I am determined to beat it though.

I'm having trouble with Stalker difficulty. Sad
ScottyGrayskull
Unbalancer of the Internet

12-24-2008, 05:19 PM

(12-24-2008, 04:14 PM)Karthmas link Wrote: I'm having trouble with Stalker difficulty. Sad

Well, the obvious thing is to know how to find out information about the target. The more of themselves that they make available on the web the better, as even "secure" things have workarounds. I could tell you some of the things I use, but I find it's best if you discover your own sources. Things that work best for you. Definitely one of the bigger pluses of this technological day and age is that you can find out so much about someone without all the tedious and risky business of following them around.

Now, once you think you know enough about the person it's time for the actual stalking. You can keep doing this online of course, but in my opinion nothing beats the thrill of the more personal, hands-on approach. The biggest trick with that though is to be patient and to act as casual as possible. Be prepared to lose a lot of time if you really want to stalk properly, as rushing things will just lead to... complications.

If you found this informative and would like to inquire about my best selling how-to book on the subject, I am happy to report that I still have several copies available! While it's too late to get it in time for Christmas, I still can guarantee holiday delivery in a dirty shopping bag either just outside of your bedroom window or in your dirty laundry hamper. No need to specify an address, just place the money in your trash and you'll get the book a few days later! Smile

Caffeine`brb!u: /facepalm
Caffeine`brb!u: you have the technological ability of Dede
Caffeine`brb!u: OOOOOOO what does this button do
Caffeine`brb!u: *break*
Caffeine`brb!u: SCOTTY GET OUT OF MY SERVER
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

12-24-2008, 05:54 PM

(12-24-2008, 05:19 PM)ScottyGrayskull link Wrote: [quote author=Karthmas link=topic=2019.msg57976#msg57976 date=1230153249]

Well, the obvious thing is to know how to find out information about the target. The more of themselves that they make available on the web the better, as even "secure" things have workarounds. I could tell you some of the things I use, but I find it's best if you discover your own sources. Things that work best for you. Definitely one of the bigger pluses of this technological day and age is that you can find out so much about someone without all the tedious and risky business of following them around.

Now, once you think you know enough about the person it's time for the actual stalking. You can keep doing this online of course, but in my opinion nothing beats the thrill of the more personal, hands-on approach. The biggest trick with that though is to be patient and to act as casual as possible. Be prepared to lose a lot of time if you really want to stalk properly, as rushing things will just lead to... complications.

If you found this informative and would like to inquire about my best selling how-to book on the subject, I am happy to report that I still have several copies available! While it's too late to get it in time for Christmas, I still can guarantee holiday delivery in a dirty shopping bag either just outside of your bedroom window or in your dirty laundry hamper. No need to specify an address, just place the money in your trash and you'll get the book a few days later! Smile
[/quote]

My reaction:
[Image: suprised.jpg]
cbre88x
Seabreeze: That Damn Sniper

12-24-2008, 09:41 PM

(12-24-2008, 05:19 PM)ScottyGrayskull link Wrote: [quote author=Karthmas link=topic=2019.msg57976#msg57976 date=1230153249]
[/quote]