Hello There, Guest! Register

Dreams
If-I-Die-Its-Lag
I Play Gaia Online

03-14-2011, 10:28 PM

I had dreams about future events.

Oddly enough, they actually happened, but they happened rarely though.

Moosendoo
"Keep your shit tight"

03-14-2011, 11:29 PM

(03-14-2011, 02:43 AM)Didzo link Wrote: [quote author=Eightball link=topic=1181.msg199320#msg199320 date=1300088410]
Dreamt that I had forgotten to drop a class I registered for and never attended. Bothered me quite a bit.

Sounds like we have similar dreams sometimes.
:-X
[/quote]
Yep, I've had that one a few times too.  A more frequent version for me is I just absolutely cannot get to a class no matter how hard I try (can't find it or keep getting distracted).

Speaking of recurring dreams, another one I get all the time is I'm driving and my brakes don't work or just barely work.  >Sad

[Image: j6T5hLk.gif]
Wrath Of Sandvich
Lurker

03-19-2011, 09:10 PM

I've been having reoccurring dreams that I've been romantically involved with one of my best friends for about two months now.

[Image: 48774%20-%20BlazBlue%20The_Great_And_Pow...sprite.gif]
Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

03-19-2011, 10:29 PM

Had another TF2 dream last night.

I was playing live TF2 somehow and I got shot several times. We lost and were taken somewhere as prisoners and I had to pretend I wasn't a girl so they wouldn't find out, but it meant I couldn't be treated. As the night wore on I eventually got really feverish and they found out, so they had their medic look after me.

Turns out it was fine, and their medic was also a chick. She was in an all purple satin medic outfit and had long, brown hair. She basically started pulling bullets from wounds and we chatted, then I woke up.
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

03-20-2011, 07:18 AM

I had a dream that I'd just woken up from an 8-year long coma. I had a long beard, and all I wanted to do was play with LEGOs. I think I was exhausted when I passed out with my book in my lap last night :/

"If you want to be a Double E, bend over and grab your knees...."
"Atom is Sexy!" <-- Donate your own pic to the cause!
Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none. -Sun Tzu
Kor
Crits = Skill

03-20-2011, 01:49 PM

I dreamt that I was a steelworker of some sort, working in front of massive pools of molten steel. As I watched other worker skimming some sort of black, granular silt off the top of the molten steel, I was doing it with my hands. Mentioning that the protective gear was retaining too much heat, and it was bordering on burning, I took off the gloves. Complete invulnerability.  I remarked as much, and proceeded to strip off the rest of the protective gear, and dove into the molten steel. Everyone didn't react, as if it was completely routine. After getting out, I marvelled at what I had just done, even though no one else did. I thne moved off to another area within the same plant, resolving that we needed another workshop, for a task even unknown to me. Used telekinesis to will machinery into existence(while recognizing an astounding amount of detail within the machinery), than proceeded to go back and play with more molten steel, as I wanted to evaluate its viscosity and density.

Later, during the same night...

Not remembering how I exactly got to the place, I recall looking at a mirror evaluating my teeth, thinking that I've always have the had the same four teeth missing(2 front bottom incisors, upper left canine, and upper left molar)(RL: I have a full set) until the scene flashes black and I'm able to pull out very small fragments of teeth straight of of my gums. Scene changes to what I understand is a dental office, hearing a voice with no body remark that my teeth never formed as a child. I look again in a mirror in a room that was close to medical examination room, and see what the voice was talking about, and noticing the fragments and a massive, gaping hole which I could see into, and proceeded to disembody to investigate the depth even further, which turned into a massive sinkhole-like depth. Recognizing that I was losing the dream, I conciously exerted my influence back outside the hole, and the dream continued; a receptionist saw that I would need help immediately, and proceeded to make bald-faced lie after bald-faced lie to push me to the front of the line, including that I was blind, when I clearly was not, but I played along anyways, feeling around for walls and doorways. I "felt" my way back to the examination room thinking about the face of the receptionist, how it was familiar(but had never seen it before), the expression on it was inviting, and how I might see her again, outside of the dream.

Then I woke up.

[Image: sig.jpg]

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. -Albert Einstein
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

03-22-2011, 03:41 PM

My friend and I were mages, in the not so distant future in my neighborhood.
And then my sister was lost.
And then we found her.
And then we were really far away from where we wanted to be.
And there was never magic involved.

That dream sucked. Why did I remember that one of all the others?

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
Turtle
Justin Bieber

03-25-2011, 03:51 PM

had a dream that diglett came to my house in a suit and no matter how close to him you got you could never see his face

i invited him in and he ate all my milano's and left and i got really depressed about it

Didzo
Uninstalling

04-01-2011, 04:47 AM

I was tired so I took a nap.

While I was napping I had a dream where I had gotten out of class and was really tired and then was telling my friend how tired I was and that I was going to go take a nap.

And then I fucking woke up.

What the fuck dream? WHY WON'T YOU LET ME HAVE A RESTFUL GODDAMN NAP?

[Image: 2mxisdj.jpg]
[Image: snailLeonidasgo50.gif]
Hobospartan
BRB, Posting

04-01-2011, 11:39 AM

I had a dream that John Williams died.

Worst.  Dream.  Ever.

(04-18-2011, 10:39 PM)zaneyard link Wrote:yeah dude getting a finger in the ass is like taking a really good poop
(06-12-2012, 07:48 AM)HeK link Wrote:And people wonder why the US has the highest crime and murder rates out of any developed or first-world nation.

Total lack of metric system.
(01-27-2013, 11:14 PM)LT Crow link Wrote:This is why you keep a stocked bar.  You don't ever run out of booze.  You just might have to switch to a different drink.
(11-05-2013, 08:35 PM)rumbot link Wrote:I don't think I've ever said this, but, wow that's an amazing dress and whoever designed it should get an award.
(01-03-2014, 12:08 AM)CPT Crow link Wrote:I have bourbon on my keyboard.  It got there through my nose.
[Image: brosquadtaghobro-1.png]
Black Aspen
BRB, Posting

04-01-2011, 11:48 AM

I had a dream 2 nights ago where there was something stuck in my back teeth. Pulled it out, and it was a whole CornNut wrapped in wax paper... WHAT?!
Coelit
BRB, Posting

04-01-2011, 01:49 PM

It was in the middle of the start of the zombie apocalypse and me and some friends and for some reason two teachers of mine where at some place for vacation or something and we where all staying at a really fancy hotel. From what I remember from the dream, which is little... me and select people holed up in my room getting the food we could and where going to attempt to wait out till the zombies body tissue deteriorated (I am not even gonna look up how that is spelt because yet again I wanna write this down while I can) but someone opened the door to check for something or whatever  and got his finger bit, so basically we all HAD to get out of there.

Then shit gets l4d because the next thing I remember is moving in a squad with my friends and a boomer was chasing me, I could not fully kill him with my shotgun until he was right next to me however his bile did not hit me it hit two bystanders sitting outside a shop that where yet to be infected for some reason, one of them being a elderly man bitched about how he should sue me for getting bile on him and then talked to his friend about it, all of a sudden my teacher came out poured coffee on him and lead me somewhere. Like a boss.

After that the next thing I remember is that I was seeing through the eyes of a hunter and was planning to pounce some survivors from atop a roof. So yah I most likely died.

(This post was last modified: 04-01-2011, 01:55 PM by Coelit.)
chronomaster
BBP Gardevoir

04-12-2011, 11:35 AM

I once dreamed that I said my social security number out in my sleep, intermixed with a chess game I was playing.

Also, I woke up in a warehouse shopping store owned by Muslims. The brand owners were real dicks to them too, smoking cigars and whatnot. My mother had just taken co-ownership with them and somehow they moved my bed into the store because they wanted me to run some analysis the moment I was awake.

I was wondering how the fuck they pulled that off without me waking up.

Also, I keep on remembering an international food market. There happens to be one in Charlotte that I haven't went to yet. Also an old anime store. Appropriate, because there was an anime store within spitting distance of a Super H Mart in Duluth, GA.

Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

04-23-2011, 12:41 PM

Was on a halo2 like map (kind of a concrete warzone), very large, but in a tf2 match. I was in (complete?) control of my character - which was a sniper wielding an eyelander that moved as fast as the scout, fucking shit up left and right. I was able to charge my attack to be an instant beheading on contact.

There's a lot more to it, but the fact that I remembered a dream is pretty phenomenal, I credit that to last night huhuhuhuhu

There was another one I think, but alas I can't remember it. Will try again tonight.

EDIT: It worked.

Last night's peculiarity was based in minecraft doho0hoohhohohoohdohodooho

I was in some sort of cave house I made, and the spectre of death AND the Grim Reaper (they're totally the same thing but they were both there) randomly popped up and decided to fuck my shit.

I take it the only way to survive/win was to pick up the spectre's cloak - when the reaper accidentally sliced it off while swinging at me - and put it on.

Didn't happen because shit in my inventory didn't even belong in minecraft. Blue playdough clay shit wat? I got owned.

Thus concludes this weekend's zany adventure through my dreamworld.

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2011, 12:49 AM by Dr. Zaius.)
backfire
Uninstalling

05-06-2011, 10:01 PM

Dammit I gotta post this. Waay too vivid to let die in my memories, and at the same time, too vivid for one chapter...

Chapter 1

I start off in above a room that looks like an apartment. It's a completely normal apartment too, and actually quite nice the full length of the apartment has two bedrooms, living room, and kitchen. The place that I'm at has a railing going all around this hole in the floor overlooking the living room below (intentional though, not like someone made a hole in the floor, but as a way to look down to the lower floor. Very elegant rails).

There's a woman down below, probably around ages 40-60. At first glance, she seems pretty normal. Has a couple of boxes of cookies on her table. I knew she was up to something though. Not sure why, but I had it stuck in my mind. I waited for her to go around the corner, then snuck down to the lower floor with a rope. The moment I hit the floor, I snuck around the corner thinking about my next move. It was then this girl about age 8 turned the corner and saw me hiding there. Sure enough, she turned to lady I was trying to hide from (who I assumed was her mom or something) and, with an innocent smile on her face, said "mommy, there's a man here". I had nowhere else to hide, the exit to the apartment was behind the girl, and that was around the corner anyways. I just stayed there and hoped for the best.

As the woman came around to see who her daughter was talking about, she looked at me, picked me up immediately, held me against the wall and said, with a smile on her face, "Well hello there". Before she even finished the word 'there', I heard an extremely loud bang, something like a shotgun. I slowly turned my head down and saw a 2" in diameter hole through my chest. She dropped me right there taking the girl, who seemed completely unphased by this, away to the other room. Before my vision completely blurred out, I saw that bitch taking a quick glance at me and giving a quick smirk.

Chapter 2

I woke up in front of my computer (not actually waking up, just meta-dreaming) and quickly look down at my chest. No shotgun hole, but I'm still eager to get back to the dream. I woke my computer up from sleep mode and clicked on a program which immediately knocked me out and put me to sleep.

Right where my body collapsed last time, I woke up in the same apartment a few meters behind the woman. Before sneaking off to the other side of the room, I looked down at my chest again and saw the same hole from where she shot me earlier. Oddly enough, I felt fine, so I proceeded to sneak across behind her refrigerator and watched as she opened her door to another woman, roughly the same age if not older. She had some cash in hand, euros to be specific, and proceeded over to the other woman's counter where she kept her boxes of cookies. I made it out she probably baked them herself and are selling them off. The two women began approaching the fridge, so I kept behind cover. The first woman went in to the fridge to grab a drink. Luckily for me, the door opened from left to right, hiding me behind the door, but however, the second woman stood to her right, spotting me behind the corner. As a last ditch idea, I put my finger up to my mouth whispered "shh". While the woman was still looking in the fridge, she looked back and me and returned the gesture. I wasn't sure who this second woman was, but I was sure at that point she was on my side in this.

When the woman closed the door, she saw her acquaintance looking at me and checked behind the fridge, seeing me there. Out of options besides 'running', I smiled at her and said "hey-a". This apparently caught her attention, somehow not noticing me sitting there before. However, this time she didn't try and grab me again. She simply stood there with that same, ever-increasingly eerie smile. I started moving backwards to her bedroom when my phone started ringing. I reached for the phone in my pocket keeping my attention focused on the woman for any sudden moves. I shut the bedroom door behind me and answered the phone. It was my mother, asking about when I'd be home. I whispered back that I'm very busy at the moment, and she mentioned how she was in my room looking at my body passed out on my computer chair. At that moment I heard a scream come from the other room, telling her not to worry and I'll be back soon.

I rush back out to the main room to see the lady, the one I've been trying to stop, standing across the room paralyzed with her dismembered arm laying on the floor.  The other lady standing behind her looked at me and smiled asked if I wanted to finish her off. I grabbed a baseball bat laying on the ground, then at full force, smashed her head off her shoulders only hanging on by a thread. The body collapsed in the middle of the room between me and the other lady. She pulled the fallen woman's face off revealing a horrible demonic face beneath, laughing at us.

The lady mentioned how the demon will not die until the final strands connecting the head to the body are cut. She threw her human face back on the demon, then walked around the corner to the other room. I ran to the kitchen drawers looking for any sharp objects, yet every drawer were filled with these evil looking claws with black hands and long blood red fingernails. The demon turned her head towards me laughing hysterically yelling "What about the kniiivvess?? HAA HHAHAAA HAA!" I finally find a single steak knife, then walk back towards her. As I wonder how to do this without getting within arms reach, the other woman returns from the other room holding in a hand a large machete. She passes it to me saying "I'll give you the honors." I drop the knife, hold the blade above what's left of her neck, waited a moment, then slammed it down. The demon let out a one last laugh before she finally died. I turned to the other lady, and in a very serious tone, she said...

"Alright, let us see what seals the deal better. Spite... or Blood"

and then I woke up.. for reals... that last line lingering with me...

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
2.4mb sig ノ(ಠ‿‿ಠノ)            (╯ಠ‿‿ಠ)╯︵bıs qɯ4˙2
(This post was last modified: 05-07-2011, 08:27 AM by backfire.)
EarthlingJohn
BRB, Posting

05-06-2011, 11:07 PM

As I wake up from my bed, and things seem normal enough. I go get my clothes, and I turn on the water for my shower, waiting for it to warm. A good minute passes, and my the water doesn't warm up at all. The way I tested the temperature was by putting my hand near the water, letting the spray catch my hand. Growing frustrated by the fact that it wouldn't warm up, I decided to just take the shower cold. I jumped in, and the water went from biting cold to boiling. Naturally, I jump out, telling myself that the water was just a little late, and i turned the handle down a bit. Steam was still coming from the water as it fell. Once again, I was in a rut, so I hopped in, and decided I'd just take a shower in the boiling water. But as I stepped in, it was cooler, perfect temperature. I figured i was just having an off start, for I didn't know I was sleeping.
    After the pleasant shower, I walked downstairs to eat cereal. I go to wake my mom, but there was no response. Okay, alright, I'll just take the bus. I sit out on the bus stop for what seems to be an hour. No one shows up, and no cars pass by. Everything is still. "Maybe I'm late" I thought. With my parents asleep, I walked to school. The road i take is usually quiet anyway, so everything was normal here.
    It was around 7:10 when I make it to school. I jogged, so I am a wee bit tired, and I lean on the flag pole. Only then did the wind pick up, and the flag start blowing. With a smile, I walked into school. I mean, I missed the bus, jogged, and still was somewhat early. Why shouldn't I be? But its 7:10 a.m on my phone, and no one is there. School starts in another 10, and there were plenty of people who come before that. I wonder around, and stop at the band room. Opening the door, I find my band teacher looking at her paper with quite an amount of focus. Since she's the first person i've seen at school, I figured i should start a conversation.
"Hello?" I said. No response.
"Ms.Row?" Again, nothing.
  Maybe she was ignoring me. I poked her, and then she looked up at me, and shook.
"How'd you get here so fast?" She asked of me.
"I ran." I said with a confused tone
    At this response, she looked at me funny, and told me that I wasn't even at school but a minute ago, and suddenly, I popped up. She knew me though, and I am not one to pull jokes. She had to go pick something up from the school office, and I decided to follow and ask to see if we could clear this debacle. At the office, she greets the front office woman. She is deeply focused on her computer screen. She figures its nothing, so we just walk into the back. Opening the door to the "mailbox" room, she bumps into my math teacher, who also shakes and has the same reaction as Ms.Row when I poked her. I checked my phone, and it said 7:30. They shoo me off and decided to discuss why this is happening. I sit on the bench and look at the clock. It still said 6 AM. I wondered to myself what was really happening.
  By 8 o clock normal time, I had figured out that whatever I touched converted to "regular time" and that everything was frozen at the time i had woken up. I had run to a couple friends houses and got in to wake them up, wanting to have company in the now lonely and desolate landscape. No birds chirped, and the sky was ever gray. I had "awakened" 5 friends, and It took a while to explain how everything worked now. By the time it was 9 normal time, we were all sitting and chatting, wondering if time would ever revert back to normal. Coincidentally, it was around then that the normal clocks went forward one minute, blasting us all backwards as everything suddenly went forward 1 minute, like a movie skipping a frame. 3 hours meant 1 minute. Well, at least we knew that time was still moving, but a more important question was why I was awake, and why things we touch get reverted to normal time.
  We spent the day searching, waking people, and finished at 9 pm, but only 4 minutes in normal time. Rain started to fall, but it stood still. We had to find cover when 1 minute passed, and all the rain the area came on top of us at once, drenching us all. It was a curious experience. I chatted with my close lady friend. We talked about how we now had all the time in the world in quite a literal sense. some friends were already asleep, but my lady friend needed to get something from her house, so we went to go grab it. It took but an hour, but it took an hour and a half to get back because we did a bit of tag.
  And there it was, the end of our day approaching in normal time, 11:30 PM, and in normal time, 6:04. My lady friend and I had talked about what could happen  when 1 normal day passed in the frozen time. Maybe we would fade away, maybe we'd be locked in forever. Maybe the time space fabric would overlap, and we'd suddenly be flung to the 6:04. Either way, we decided to make the possible last 30 minutes last. We sat there next to eachother, my arm over hers. This was a good way for a possible way to end. Sleep was calling to both of us, and our eyes began to close. Yes, this was a good way for a possible end. We wouldn't see anything, and we'd end with eachother. Off to sleep we went as the normal time reached 12, and the frozen time reached 6:05

I woke up in real life

It was 6:05

Not joking. 

+If you can read this, you aren't checking your back+
Stein
BRB, Posting

05-06-2011, 11:15 PM

holy shit
I wish I could remember dreams (again)

[Image: steinwantsitdone.png]
EarthlingJohn
BRB, Posting

05-07-2011, 12:07 AM

(05-06-2011, 11:15 PM)Stein link Wrote: holy shit
I wish I could remember dreams (again)
Dream Journal. Keep one Big Grin

Stein
BRB, Posting

05-07-2011, 09:58 AM

I remembered a dream!
Yes really. Must have had something to do with reading this thread before bed?

So I'm reading Reddit f7u12, and some comic references another comic that's "ranked #xyz" so I'm all like "RANKS CHANGE, WHY YOU NO GIVE HYPERLINK?"

[Image: steinwantsitdone.png]
EarthlingJohn
BRB, Posting

05-07-2011, 11:52 AM

(05-07-2011, 09:58 AM)Stein link Wrote: I remembered a dream!
Yes really. Must have had something to do with reading this thread before bed?

So I'm reading Reddit f7u12, and some comic references another comic that's "ranked #xyz" so I'm all like "RANKS CHANGE, WHY YOU NO GIVE HYPERLINK?"

lol
I will need to write down mine later, it was really weird.