Hello There, Guest! Register

Dreams
Black Aspen
BRB, Posting

05-13-2011, 12:41 AM

I had a dream last night where I ate an otter.  I hated myself for doing it, but for some reason... I didn't stop...

I don't remember it having any noticable taste.  It was literally an entire charbroiled otter (face and all) on a giant sub bun.  Also, it took me a half hour this morning to realize that it didn't really happen.
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

05-13-2011, 12:43 AM

I had a dream during my nap this afternoon that my current ladyfriend professed her undying love for me, and also that she'd been faking having a vagina. Apparently she only _really_ had an asshole, so she'd prefer being fucked there since thats the only way she can feel it.

"If you want to be a Double E, bend over and grab your knees...."
"Atom is Sexy!" <-- Donate your own pic to the cause!
Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none. -Sun Tzu
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

05-13-2011, 12:52 AM

(05-13-2011, 12:41 AM)Black Aspen link Wrote: I had a dream last night where I ate an otter.  I hated myself for doing it, but for some reason... I didn't stop...

I don't remember it having any noticable taste.  It was literally an entire charbroiled otter (face and all) on a giant sub bun.  Also, it took me a half hour this morning to realize that it didn't really happen.

this reminds me of the time i dreamed I ate a puppy.

i really regret telling people on the internet about that dream. especially tim

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
backfire
Uninstalling

05-13-2011, 09:33 AM

I had this dream last night that Duke Nukem Forever actually was released. I started playing it, and it was clear it ran on Gamebryo. Not only that, but it has the same crappy animations, diolauge camera zooming, and even a lot of the same UI elements as Fallout 3.

Oh god it was horrible.

[table][tr][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]
2.4mb sig ノ(ಠ‿‿ಠノ)            (╯ಠ‿‿ಠ)╯︵bıs qɯ4˙2
Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

05-15-2011, 01:13 PM

(05-13-2011, 12:52 AM)Duck link Wrote: [quote author=Black Aspen link=topic=1181.msg206228#msg206228 date=1305265302]
I had a dream last night where I ate an otter.  I hated myself for doing it, but for some reason... I didn't stop...

this reminds me of the time i dreamed I ate a puppy.

i really regret telling people on the internet about that dream. especially tim
[/quote]

ahahahahaha

Chief
BRB, Posting

05-15-2011, 03:16 PM

today i had a dream that i was with this girl in a museum of some sorts
but this museum was like, gargantuan sized so to travel places you had to take a high speed train or something to the different sections

so me and her finish this one part of the museum and we decided to walk to the next one instead of taking the train
so we were walking and then all the sudden i see a train coming straight for us. there was two lanes, so all we had to do was shift to the left lane so we would dodge the train coming at us in the right lane. for some god damn reason i froze there with my right leg in the path of the train, and the train hit my right leg at around the knee area, and i went flying with my leg in pain. i then landed as the girl came to me whilst crying for help. i then saw out of my body as if in a movie or something some dude running and picking me up and then carrying me somewhere

i then woke up with my right knee still in pain in some sort of doctor's office at the museum, and then i got up and was able to walk on my leg, but my right knee was still in pain. the girl was no where to be found as i walked to the same part of the museum where i got hit, to which i immediately woke up. the weird thing was my right knee had some sort of pain in it, not as if it got hit by a train, but like there was something wrong with it. fuckin weird feeling

also i know who the girl was, which is sorta freaky in its own way. plus we were looking at the bronze part of the museum, and then we were going to see the iron section

Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

05-31-2011, 03:38 PM

was back in highschool, right after first period and i couldn't remember which classes i had and i couldn't find my schedule.

weather apparently turned to shit, so i just hung out outside and watched as the sky turned literally black, and then realized that the sky/clouds were chocolate candies, and that america was about to get sugarfucked.

=\

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
Hobospartan
BRB, Posting

06-01-2011, 12:07 PM

I had a dream last night that the Braves were moving too, and that they were tearing down Turner Field for some reason.  I only remembered it after seeing HeK's post about Atlanta fans.

(04-18-2011, 10:39 PM)zaneyard link Wrote:yeah dude getting a finger in the ass is like taking a really good poop
(06-12-2012, 07:48 AM)HeK link Wrote:And people wonder why the US has the highest crime and murder rates out of any developed or first-world nation.

Total lack of metric system.
(01-27-2013, 11:14 PM)LT Crow link Wrote:This is why you keep a stocked bar.  You don't ever run out of booze.  You just might have to switch to a different drink.
(11-05-2013, 08:35 PM)rumbot link Wrote:I don't think I've ever said this, but, wow that's an amazing dress and whoever designed it should get an award.
(01-03-2014, 12:08 AM)CPT Crow link Wrote:I have bourbon on my keyboard.  It got there through my nose.
[Image: brosquadtaghobro-1.png]
HeK
Rotartsinimda

06-12-2011, 12:02 PM

Have you ever had a dream like this?
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

06-12-2011, 10:05 PM

I had a really strange dream last night that consisted of nothing more than me getting in a car accident in slow motion (kinda like the dead island trailer, where even I didn't know wtf was going on until it was almost over). Parts of it were flashbacks to the other accidents I've been in, but most of it was new.

Also, I only slept 4 hours, in two 2-hour spurts. Just couldn't fall asleep, my legs hurt too much for some reason.

Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

06-12-2011, 10:13 PM

i don't even remember most of my dream last night it was so fucked sideways.

basically it was baseball with two baseballs and by the time i was going past third base i was suddenly in a mini corvette and there was a song playing that i dont remember the words to but it sounded legit even though i'm fairly sure it wasnt because it referenced superman and how my dream was about to end.

shit gets pretty retarded in my head sometimes.

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
matter11
BRB, Posting

06-14-2011, 02:36 PM

I had a dream the the notre dame church was in philly (where I live around) and me and my friends discovered a secret room in the corner. it was essentially a small apartment that was furnished and had cable and ac but was still somehow unknown. we loved it until it got discovered by one of my friends who wasn't sneaky enough and I got pissed.

[Image: SKihE.gif]
rumsfald

06-14-2011, 05:23 PM

(06-14-2011, 02:36 PM)matter11 link Wrote: I had a dream the the notre dame church was in philly (where I live around)

FERGIE'S

[Image: fergies_pub_philly.jpg]
TOH
BRB, Posting

06-14-2011, 05:41 PM

I had some weird dream where we were flying this flag outside our house and it was Metal Gear-related somehow...my dad put it there and I don't know why, he has no idea what Metal Gear is. But some dude (in military gear, I think) was talking to us on our porch, telling my dad he should take it down or else. My dad refused. Military guy walks away. A moment later, and suddenly there's a HUGE explosion in the sky over the house across the street. The source was my alarm waking me up a split-second after (I use a bed-shaking alarm, have a hearing disability so a normal ringing alarm doesn't work for me).

Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

07-10-2011, 02:56 PM

Just had a dream that me and my two favorite companions were in a walmart in california trying to find cake mix...

While we were there, the walmart was on some sort of lock down because a military service-person's boyfriend/girlfriend/whatever went missing in the walmart and the serviceman had to leave for duty (?)

I'm not even trying to understand it.

Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

07-10-2011, 10:43 PM

Ok, so...

While we were at the lake I had this dream that I was living on some kind of ranch. The Red and Blu Snipers were there and they basically were the sons of the owner of said ranch, and were like princes or something. All the girls were in love with them and we were all doing shit to try and impress them.

I wasn't doing a whole lot to try, just daydreaming, when I realized some girl entered me into the sniping contest to try and prove who was best. I was like "omg ok I guess" and I entered what was a half real and half computer generated sniping contest.

I didn't know what was going on but I beat the girl hands down, and I remember seeing that the Red sniper was watching and I was all OMGOMGOMG
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

07-11-2011, 01:40 AM

I had a really fucked up sex dream about one of my ex-gf's a few nights ago. I'd post the details but I doubt anyone wants to hear them.

Hobospartan
BRB, Posting

07-11-2011, 02:54 AM

(07-11-2011, 01:40 AM)at0m link Wrote: I had a really fucked up sex dream about one of my ex-gf's a few nights ago. I'd post the details but I doubt anyone wants to hear them.

boing

(04-18-2011, 10:39 PM)zaneyard link Wrote:yeah dude getting a finger in the ass is like taking a really good poop
(06-12-2012, 07:48 AM)HeK link Wrote:And people wonder why the US has the highest crime and murder rates out of any developed or first-world nation.

Total lack of metric system.
(01-27-2013, 11:14 PM)LT Crow link Wrote:This is why you keep a stocked bar.  You don't ever run out of booze.  You just might have to switch to a different drink.
(11-05-2013, 08:35 PM)rumbot link Wrote:I don't think I've ever said this, but, wow that's an amazing dress and whoever designed it should get an award.
(01-03-2014, 12:08 AM)CPT Crow link Wrote:I have bourbon on my keyboard.  It got there through my nose.
[Image: brosquadtaghobro-1.png]
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

07-12-2011, 07:03 AM

Had a dream last night that Caff & I went hanggliding, and also to this strange zipline/trapeze thing out over the edge of the grand canyon and back.

CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

07-12-2011, 08:00 AM

(07-12-2011, 07:03 AM)at0m link Wrote: Had a dream last night that Caff & I went hanggliding, and also to this strange zipline/trapeze thing out over the edge of the grand canyon and back.

Its a sign we need to go backpacking out west....or camping, I always wanted to go to that high adventure place that's out I think Arizona :/

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel