Hello There, Guest! Register

Dreams
Dtrain323i
Oprah Winfrey

07-13-2011, 06:51 AM

I had a dream last night that my wife had died. I don't remember much. Just that she came home from work and had a cold or something. Then like a week goes by and she's dead and the rest of the dream is me basically mourning her death. Fuck EVERYTHING about that dream. Im still freaked the fuck out about it.

11:35 Socks Greatbacon_work: Just accept the idea of enemas.
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

07-20-2011, 01:45 PM

Last night's episode:

My best friend and I had a condo or some hotel type thing in the city, and we were up there for a whole weekend smoking.

And shooting novocaine into our mouths for whatever reason.

I think my subconscious is trying to tell me something =\

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

07-20-2011, 02:45 PM

Last night I dreamt that I was crawling through the dreams of other people, essentially. Here's how it started.

I was with a group of people protecting some kind of special baby. We were hiding from some kind of king figure who was hunting it down to kill it, and we were all standing in some kind of huge fountain for some reason. Just as we heard his guards coming they hid the baby underwater.

I was so scared it was going to drown, but suddenly it wasn't about the baby anymore, they were looking for me. We found some kind of special room hidden under the fountain and some of his guards who were helping us ushered us in. As we crawled through the strange wood-panelled tunnels we could hear huge rumblings and feel shaking from above.

We crawled  until we found a small staircase. At the top it was like being in someone else's house with a long hallway. I was in someone else's dream now, at least in my dream logic I was. It was dark with just a little light from somewhere else and the carpet was thick and clean, but a light color. We knew we were still being chased but not from the tunnel we'd just gone down; now it was in this house.

We all hid as quietly as we could in other places, some of the folks I was with hiding in some nearby closets. I didn't feel it was safe enough so I kept going, and I found a bigger closet. As I hid in it there was someone else in there, another girl. I hid a bit further back than she did, under some blankets, and just as I did some man came in. I knew he was a serial killer and he was looking for this girl. He wanted to chop her into bits, to hide the pieces. And she made herself known. She wanted him to do it somehow. As he was paying attention to her, another girl who had hidden in this closet tried to escape and he caught her, but he couldn't see me. That's when I kind of woke up.

I don't even.
matter11
BRB, Posting

07-20-2011, 05:35 PM

(07-20-2011, 01:45 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote: Last night's episode:

My best friend and I had a condo or some hotel type thing in the city, and we were up there for a whole weekend smoking.

your dentist is a drug dealer

[Image: SKihE.gif]
Didzo
Uninstalling

07-20-2011, 09:54 PM

Babies in dreams are creepy. They know things.

[Image: 2mxisdj.jpg]
[Image: snailLeonidasgo50.gif]
matter11
BRB, Posting

07-20-2011, 10:42 PM

(07-20-2011, 09:54 PM)Didzo link Wrote: Babies in dreams are creepy. They know things.

they know more than you think. watch science of babies on netflix if possible.

[Image: SKihE.gif]
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

07-21-2011, 03:49 AM

(07-20-2011, 01:45 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote: Last night's episode:

Wow, craziest fucking shit, he came home from a 2 week Hawai'i vacation today.

What the fuck.

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
Didzo
Uninstalling

07-22-2011, 12:40 AM

So, I took a nap today and had one of those happy dreams that you feel shitty about when you wake up because they were just dreams and reality is a different story, shit sucks bro.

Also I woke up with a splitting headache.

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

07-22-2011, 01:23 AM

[Image: Dreamfruit.png]
I remember this one dream where I was eating a weird yet tasty fruit, the outside look like Pear-ish shape but the inside was clear, inside of the fruit skin was very colorful & had weird shapes, almost looking like some other fruits & the texture of it was Jello/gummie  like.. Damn Dream fruit, so good but not real lol

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

07-23-2011, 01:08 PM

I played so much tf2 yesterday/last night/this morning that I had a dream I was still playing it.

I got some weird drop. It was a Geisha Boy with grey polka dots particles with weird designs on them, and it had a unique name. It was a tan text color instead of purple/blue/yellow/green.

I woke up almost immediately after. Then I realized I did not in fact just get one of the coolest fucking things I've ever seen[imagined] in tf2.

If-I-Die-Its-Lag
I Play Gaia Online

10-15-2011, 11:47 AM

Terrible emo dream last night.

Sadly or gladly, I can't remember much except that it has everyone that I know turn their backs against me. Maybe it is my own self doubt.
Luinbariel

11-20-2011, 09:00 AM

Why are my dreams so fucked up the last week?

Last night I dreamt that I was a small boy, living in a house that was meant to be some kind of orphanage or something. But the woman who ran the place had let it be "known" that it was haunted, and she was using that rumour to draw in people who wanted to investigate and help her because, Oh No, There Are Children Here!

She was really just luring people into the house to eat them.

Finally I get someone like cops to come to the house after she'd just eaten someone and was too tired to do much. I escape with them although she chases them down and tries to eat them, too. After a huge epic scene we get away in a car that the others had come to the house in, driving off into the sunset with the sounds of sirens all around us.

I don't even know. There were lots of scenes in the house which suggested it WAS actually haunted, and that she'd been corrupted somehow and that had started her eating people.
chronomaster
BBP Gardevoir

11-25-2011, 12:26 PM

Two dreams.

I dreamed of a theme park that I lived by. There was a gun show, and near the end, a race of 'atomic insects' called the Krak invaded the park. Electronically advanced and highly intelligent, the bugs proceeded to assault the park and my home, and were capable of spitting a mildly painful acid and were a severe threat to the area. They had unique burrows that looked like inverted mushroom caps covering holes in the ground. I think somewhere around here, I died in a warehouse from a gunshot wound while hanging from the rafters, then revived somehow behind the killers so I could shoot them. I was myself this dream.

The second dream was a bit less cohesive to start out with. It focused around 'The Immortal', an old man who died one year after writing a story that actually happened. Before the story, there was this enchanted shopping mall that could guide you to ANYTHING you needed (an example was a listing and reference guide to plastic surgeons, the aisles sorted by name. Each person had a brochure that was designed by the magic of the mall itself). Somehow this was connected to the old man, but I'm unsure of how, since all I see of the old man's house is the wine cellar which acts as his story room. The story itself revolved around a hidden city surrounded by mountains and floating on a lake, and a foreign boy who found the city, and turned into a mermaid after venturing too close to a secret cave in the city. She is now bound to the city and must repay the debt she incurred for disturbing its secrets before she is allowed to leave of her own will, with the company of two guys that look like Galford and Hanzo from Samurai Showdown. My viewpoint switches between the mermaid and the Immortal, except for the mall part, where I'm just watching other people.

Oh, and there's a card based game system involved throughout the story that dictates the broad strokes of what she can do. She has to buy a card just to party up with these two guys. Figure that shit out.

(This post was last modified: 11-25-2011, 03:40 PM by chronomaster.)
Didzo
Uninstalling

11-25-2011, 02:35 PM

(11-25-2011, 12:26 PM)Chronomaster link Wrote: The second dream was a bit less cohesive to start out with. It focused around 'The Immortal', an old man who died one year after writing a story that actually happened. Before the story, there was this enchanted shopping mall that could guide you to whatever you needed (an example was a listing and reference guide to plastic surgeons, the aisles sorted by name. Each person had a brochure that was designed by the magic of the mall itself). Somehow this was connected to the old man, but I'm unsure of how, since all I see of the old man's house is the wine cellar which acts as his story room. The story itself revolved around a hidden city surrounded by mountains and floating on a lake, and a foreign boy who found the city, and turned into a mermaid after venturing too close to a secret cave in the city. She is now bound to the city and must repay the debt she incurred for disturbing its secrets before she is allowed to leave of her own will, with the company of two guys that look like Galford and Hanzo from Samurai Showdown. My viewpoint switches between the mermaid and the Immortal.

Oh, and there's a card based game system involved throughout the story that dictates the broad strokes of what she can do. She has to buy a card just to party up with these two guys. Figure that shit out.

There's probably an anime about that.

Squishy3
Closet Furry

01-03-2012, 01:49 PM

Okay so I had a pretty fucked up dream last night. I was on vacation somewhere and had sex with a random chick. I go back to my room which my parents and I are staying in. One big bed and a small guest bed for me. All of a sudden a crazy guy wearing just a shirt and no pants busts in, and my dad confronts him and I'm behind him just in caseit doesn't go favorably for my dad. My dad kicks him in the crotch and he runs away. End dream.

Luinbariel

01-03-2012, 03:53 PM

Nightmares all night.

I dreamt that myself and some unknown others found a cave on the farm. I didn't want to go in at first, something was very fundamentally WRONG with it. But someone convinced me it would have neat crystals in it probably, so I agreed to go at least al ittle bit of the way in.
As we go in it's clear something is still wrong. We start to get attacked by things in the dark. Somehow I make a light and I see this huge... snake like thing take one of the girls away. I manage to kill it somehow as it looks at me, its face changing and smiling.

When it's dead, I want to leave but something is taking over the others in the cave and they want to continue. I follow reluctantly and we end up in a strange replica of someone's bedroom.
A neckbear makes myself and some other dude step into his closet to "show us something". When I step in I feel something buzzingin my head. I know this place is awful but the guy with me wants to see.

Something takes our picture, and as I look back at it I somehow seem to fall through a mirror like object and am trapped behind a black veil inside the closet. THe other male steps out, but I'm trapped inside with many other souls that try to hurt me and such.
Then I woke up.
chronomaster
BBP Gardevoir

01-09-2012, 12:33 AM

Stop having nightmares.

Might as well post an interesting one while I was dozing. I was in a city, and I was frequenting a restaurant that specialized in soups. The architecture was bizarre, and you couldn't actually find the restaurant in the building without some guidance (in this way, it was somewhat implied to myself in the dream that I was in a dream, but I went with it). One day, as I was going to this restaurant, my parents stopped me on the sidewalk and asked about the car, as they were informed it was totaled in an accident, but I had just parked the car earlier. They invited me to join them for lunch, but I continued on to the restaurant. As I was being lead by the guide to the restaurant, I stopped to pet the store's black cat that had stopped beside me. In one sudden movement, the cat bit and clawed into my hand, holding me there, as I witnessed the guide's demonic, glowing glare. I felt a prick in my back, and woke up still seeing that face in my room.

It seems like I had my eyes open during the last part of the dream, and as I was coming to I used the room around me for the last imagery I saw. The face was actually a composite of the back of my chair and the speaker behind it. My hand had a circular red mark on the first knuckle, about where the cat bit me. No idea what pinched me in the back.

The dream before it was about Jim Carrey as a security guard for a high-class car dealership that was actually a front for a biochemical engineering laboratory that specializes in biological warfare. I don't remember too much of that of that dream, but the dream above is part of a series; I actually play Mahjong at the restaurant, but the time I played it then it was easier to find the place by myself. The city itself is kind of surreal, like a megacity from Shadowrun without the pollution or corruption (in spades, at least). There's a significant mix of technological and supernatural advancement, creating an air of mystery to the city but not as much danger as one would expect.

Sogo
Didzo of Crafting

01-09-2012, 12:57 PM

(01-09-2012, 12:33 AM)Chronomaster link Wrote: The dream before it was about Jim Carrey as a security guard for a high-class car dealership that was actually a front for a biochemical engineering laboratory that specializes in biological warfare

I want this movie now.

[move][/move]
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

01-09-2012, 11:27 PM

I've had a bunch of fucked up nightmares recently. May post them, may not, haven't decided.

"If you want to be a Double E, bend over and grab your knees...."
"Atom is Sexy!" <-- Donate your own pic to the cause!
Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none. -Sun Tzu
DragonEkarus
BRB, Posting

01-11-2012, 11:01 AM

Had a nightmare last night...

I was watching the news with a handful of people I didn't recognize.  I don't remember what was on when all the sudden someone pointed at the TV trying to get everyone to look at it and there was a breaking news type thing about how Iran had nuked someone............................ Then I woke up, checked the news shit:

The doomsday clock has moved to five minutes to midnight

[Image: tumblr_lqbldlY8UP1qcdsqoo1_500.gif]