Hello There, Guest! Register

Art
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

11-11-2010, 09:36 PM

Spork-A-Nator!
[Image: sporkanter.gif]
It only has one speed.. SPORK SPEED!

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
DragonEkarus
BRB, Posting

11-12-2010, 09:11 AM

Got bored and made an Enclave Desktop.... Colors got fucked up though, the glow was suposed to be greener.. no idea what went wrong.
[Image: Enclave%20Desktop.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lqbldlY8UP1qcdsqoo1_500.gif]
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

11-15-2010, 09:42 PM

[Image: grandpa.png]
Vault cat finds his {insert few Greats} Great grandpa, As his story goes, in the days before the great war, he mingled with the overseer's cat & got booted out for it, which after that he decided to help out with the war effort & becoming a cybercat!.. in truth they had a plate of cookie & nabbed him while he was eating..

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

11-19-2010, 03:05 AM

[Image: Biokoop.png]
Did someone say plasmids?

[/move]
EarthlingJohn
BRB, Posting

11-22-2010, 11:00 AM

I was doin some concept art for this idea i had for spy
Anyone know how to model?

Disguise replacement: A Old old Camera

Sherlock Holmes cosmetics

Guard Dog Magnifying glass

http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/13445479/...s?h=779e74

laugh at my terribadskills

+If you can read this, you aren't checking your back+
(This post was last modified: 11-22-2010, 11:03 AM by EarthlingJohn.)
PyroZombie
BRB, Posting

11-22-2010, 11:55 AM

(11-19-2010, 03:05 AM)Reevesith link Wrote:
[Image: Biokoop.png]
Did someone say plasmids?
I love that character.

"in our hands is placed a power greater than their hoarded gold; Greater than the might of armies, magnified a thousand-fold; We can bring to birth a new world from the ashes of the old; For the Union makes us stroooooong!"

[Image: zombie_che_sticker_400.jpg]

Blue Crew.....I got nothing flashy set up.
Sponson
BRB, Posting

11-23-2010, 04:30 PM

It seems like the weeks have just passed by, and all I can really remember is being angry a lot. I apologize for the shit I've caused thus far, but it seems like I've just become a reservoir of rage, and its gotten me into a lot of trouble. And sometimes I just think its all not worth it. Not that I'm gonna off myself. I'm just... tired.

On another note: Stuff for illustration class finals. The prompt was the do whatever so I did a set of face-cards, from the classic bicycle playing cards. I managed to convince 3 others into doing it as well, so we all have our respective suits to do. Heres my interpretation.

We were planning on printing these onto actual playing cards, but the cost was 7 dollars a deck, 100 decks minimum, of which even 4 college students can't really pay divided up.
So scrapping that idea, I just decided to print my faces onto post cards and am gonna sell them during the school's holiday sales. It'll cost me 20 dollars for 50 cards of one type. So 60 dollars for 150 cards, plus shipping so thats around 70 or 80 in the end. If I sell a set of 3 for 6 bucks, or singles for 2.50, I'll only have to sell 13-14 sets to break even, leaving me with 36-37 sets of 3 as pure profit. Of course the difficult part is actually getting people to buy these.

Why postcards? I was thinking, please correct me if I'm wrong, items or objects with a perceived or actual use sell better than objects without. Pretty obvious right? Well selling prints is such a big deal now-a-days, but you forget that prints don't do anything but sit on a desk and look small and pretty. Thats it, you could gift it but thats the extent. A post card, which is pretty much the same as a print because people buy it in the end to sit on a desk or wall and look pretty, has a perceived use of actually sending it. I think people would be more apt to buy it than a print solely because of that. Impulse buy of something that "could be used". Same deal with posters, which is just a really big print, but you can show it off on a wall or something and it's just big.

Would any of you be interested?
[Image: 01kingweb.jpg][Image: 02queenweb.jpg][Image: 03jackweb.jpg]
[Image: 04backweb.jpg]

[Image: unled1wl.png]
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

11-23-2010, 04:38 PM

The playing cards are pretty cool, not sure how often people still use postcards, but if it was a good enough print I suppose it could make a good gift.

You could also make the post card look used and that could be a good idea for a print. I also had an interesting thought on how you might be able to make stupid amounts of money with low to moderate effort. Message me on steam/gtalk later...

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

11-23-2010, 06:11 PM

I would be interested in post cards.

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

11-24-2010, 03:43 AM

[Image: checkorfold.gif]
Check fold check fold check fold..

[/move]
CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

11-24-2010, 07:10 AM

(11-24-2010, 03:43 AM)Reevesith link Wrote:

What item do I get from beating the cat

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

11-24-2010, 11:09 AM

(11-24-2010, 07:10 AM)Caffeine link Wrote: [quote author=Reevesith link=topic=4625.msg184728#msg184728 date=1290588218]

[/quote]

You get to scratch kitty's ears
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

11-24-2010, 03:49 PM

(11-24-2010, 11:09 AM)Luinbariel link Wrote: [quote author=Caffeine link=topic=4625.msg184732#msg184732 date=1290600626]
[quote author=Reevesith link=topic=4625.msg184728#msg184728 date=1290588218]

[/quote]

You get to scratch kitty's ears
[/quote]
[Image: myjucie-1.gif]
Best to give him a juice box first

[/move]
Didzo
Uninstalling

11-26-2010, 01:26 PM

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT IS SO FUCKING CUTE IT MAKES ME WANT TO SMASH THINGS WITH MY FACE

[Image: 2mxisdj.jpg]
[Image: snailLeonidasgo50.gif]
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

11-26-2010, 06:10 PM

(11-26-2010, 01:26 PM)Didzo link Wrote: HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT IS SO FUCKING CUTE IT MAKES ME WANT TO SMASH THINGS WITH MY FACE
[Image: drpantyhat2.png]

{!}
[Image: drpantyhat.png]

[Image: 2hatpanty.png]
{is ready}

[/move]
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

11-27-2010, 08:16 PM

[Image: turnthisonpartmesswith.gif]
"You are quite good at turning me on...Now stop it please."

[/move]
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2010, 08:18 PM by Reevesith.)
EarthlingJohn
BRB, Posting

12-04-2010, 10:54 PM

[Image: 33w0he0.jpg]

Sculpting is fun
Big Grin

EDIT:
Somewhat more finalized render version
[Image: x40oxk.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-05-2010, 03:50 AM by EarthlingJohn.)
EarthlingJohn
BRB, Posting

12-06-2010, 11:07 PM

Another something, with another something!
[Image: 23tp3wy.jpg]
[Image: rlch82.jpg]

beep beep diglett
Uninstalling

12-06-2010, 11:29 PM

"BUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH" - hank hill
Reevesith
BRB, Posting

12-07-2010, 01:48 AM

[Image: scribblekoop.gif]
a little whined up toy Big Grin

[/move]