Hello There, Guest! Register

Dreams
Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

06-28-2013, 08:35 AM

had a dream my parents got a new bluepoint siamese kitten and i played with it. good dream

at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

06-28-2013, 09:59 PM

I had a dream earlier this week where I was convinced my car could fly so I drove it off a cliff, into the local quarry. I adjusted my steering wheel midflight for maximum protection, but I don't know if I survived.

"If you want to be a Double E, bend over and grab your knees...."
"Atom is Sexy!" <-- Donate your own pic to the cause!
Victory needs no explanation. Defeat allows none. -Sun Tzu
DragonEkarus
BRB, Posting

06-28-2013, 10:07 PM

since I got hired onto this factory work I've been having the same recurring nightmare every night, roughly every half hour. It's resulted in me having about two hours of sleep a night. Said nightmare consists of choking on the metal crimps used in the swing line, prior to that happening I'm stuck on the line trying to do my job without the swing, just the ropes... Naked.

It's really disturbing that it keeps happening, and I'd really prefer it stopped.

[Image: tumblr_lqbldlY8UP1qcdsqoo1_500.gif]
Luinbariel
Snailcat ..@:3

06-29-2013, 12:41 AM

(06-28-2013, 08:35 AM)versus link Wrote: had a dream my parents got a new bluepoint siamese kitten and i played with it. good dream

Fucking amazing

I had a dream the other day that I was reaching for something. I woke up with my arm out in front of me, reaching for ... whatever the fuck it was
Dr. Zaius
Uninstalling

06-29-2013, 01:21 AM

woke up from a nap a little bit ago and i'm fairly sure in my dream there was this song
Tarzanrubberband

as well as 2d guy trying to jump onto a penny to plant it in the ground.

but god damn you guys are having some weird/funny dreams

'Meditation is supposedly the only way to Enlightenment because the only way to find this truth is through inner reflection - therefore, what you are finding to be the truth in your personal journey should ultimately be exactly what I find to be the truth, though all of our journeys are unique.'
VeraLapsa
Minecraft Overlord

07-01-2013, 12:43 PM

A few weeks ago I had a dream where I was Katniss Everdeen and I was in the hunger games which was being held in a modern colosseum. I somehow escape into the innards of the colosseum and find some black guy who was willing to help me find a way out. So he takes me to this reactor type thing that's filled with boiling hot water and the technicians there drain it because there is a door to the outside of the colosseum on the other side of the reactor.
Once I get outside there are 3 of my in recurring dream friends and they have our one of our flight suits ready for me so I get it on and we fly away and after a while I split off from them and go exploring around this really cute town and there was a really pretty old blue house that I took a close look at. Then I decided to fly back to the colosseum to rub my escape into the president's face and when I get there it's completely dark but suddenly a stage spotlight shines on me but then I hear people laughing and they turn off the light and low and behold it's my therapist and a guy named Ted that runs a potluck every month that I go to. We talk and that's all I remember from that part of the dreams I had that night.(yes there's more I remember)

The other dream from that night was a dream with the characters of Once Upon a Time series but everyone was in hiding in the real world and the Greg guy from the series  was trying to get everyone to believe that he saw regina kill someone and to get rid of him we did magic.

Yeah if the dream's crazy enough I usually remember most of it.

Woo hoo ACEN here I come.
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

07-02-2013, 08:46 AM

One of my exes (who I haven't had contact with in close to four years) emailed me last week because her husband is (apparently) neglecting his husbandly duties and she wanted validation that she's still attractive.

Last night I had a pretty graphic dream that involved a wrought iron four poster bed, rope, and leaving her shuddering in a puddle of her own wet.

WELP

matter11
BRB, Posting

07-05-2013, 10:28 AM

Nothing is more vivid than dreams on tolerance breaks.

I was in a hospital hallway on a bench. The woman right of me had some sort of triple baby carrier and I was delighted to play with some babies but they just sorta stared into space. The woman to my left is holding one baby boy. She holds him out to me and I take him. He squirms and I almost drop him but do not. His eyes then get glassy, again staring into space, and he starts having a seizure. I start yelling for help while keeping from dropping him. My dad shows up to take him to find help and runs off with him looking. I get in an elevator and go to a different floor. See my running dad and take the baby back. Was running down the empty halls with him pleading for help when I woke up. Parenthood is gonna be stressful.

[Image: SKihE.gif]
commish
Lurker

07-10-2013, 07:55 AM

(07-05-2013, 10:28 AM)matter11 link Wrote: Nothing is more vivid than dreams on tolerance breaks.

Amen.

Last night I was dreaming I was a large bank lobby, not one of the newer ones but an older bank with intricate designs all over the place. I was working there an a co-worker came to me and said it's time for you to test out the device again, I was strapped with some sort of jetpack and began flying around, I was very nimble.

I think my best dreams is when I am able to feel like I am flying.

Geoff: i've never had a sammich like this
Geoff: its so good
Dr. Commish: that recipe is yours forever now, keep it close and impress the lady of your dreams
Geoff: YOU GODDIT DOCTAH JONES
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

07-10-2013, 10:14 AM

I took a nap last night and had a dream where I was fisting someone while wearing green rubber gloves.

VeraLapsa
Minecraft Overlord

08-04-2013, 02:17 PM

(07-10-2013, 10:14 AM)at0m link Wrote: I took a nap last night and had a dream where I was fisting someone while wearing green rubber gloves.

Wow :3

Now I have a question to everyone because this happened to me last night.

Have you ever fallen/jumped into a bottomless pit in a dream before and if so what did it feel like for you?

For me I willing fell into it with my eyes closed and it felt like falling over but got more and more intense. For about 30 seconds of the dream this went on and then nothing(I'm guessing this was my minds interpretation of hitting the bottom) I didn't wake up(like dieing normally does) and I didn't dream of anything else till I woke up.

Woo hoo ACEN here I come.
Gound
N00b

08-08-2013, 10:08 PM

I have dreamed that I was flying a great [url=http://"http://www.rctophobby.com/rc-helicopters/shop-by-brand/dynam.html "]Dynam RC Helicopter[/url] which is my favorite one.
HeK
Rotartsinimda

08-08-2013, 10:25 PM

(08-08-2013, 10:08 PM)Gound link Wrote: I have dreamed that I was flying a great [url=http://"http://www.rctophobby.com/rc-helicopters/shop-by-brand/dynam.html "]Dynam RC Helicopter[/url] which is my favorite one.

Not sure if new member or spammer.

Would help either way to properly format your URL links.

Also, Blade helis ftw.
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

10-02-2013, 11:15 AM

I had a dream last night that I joined the military, and that my family was proud of me, and that Crow was my CO.

rumbot
BRB, Posting

10-02-2013, 07:49 PM

(10-02-2013, 11:15 AM)at0m link Wrote: I had a dream last night that I joined the military, and that my family was proud of me, and that Crow was my COdependent.
Hobospartan
BRB, Posting

11-03-2013, 03:11 PM

Last night I dreamt that one of my teeth fell out, wake up to find it had actually fallen out, start going about my business like nothing had happened, made a few 'if your tooth falls out in your dream, it falls out in real life' jokes.

Then woke up for real, all teeth firmly intact.  That was a weird one, don't know why I remembered it.

(04-18-2011, 10:39 PM)zaneyard link Wrote:yeah dude getting a finger in the ass is like taking a really good poop
(06-12-2012, 07:48 AM)HeK link Wrote:And people wonder why the US has the highest crime and murder rates out of any developed or first-world nation.

Total lack of metric system.
(01-27-2013, 11:14 PM)LT Crow link Wrote:This is why you keep a stocked bar.  You don't ever run out of booze.  You just might have to switch to a different drink.
(11-05-2013, 08:35 PM)rumbot link Wrote:I don't think I've ever said this, but, wow that's an amazing dress and whoever designed it should get an award.
(01-03-2014, 12:08 AM)CPT Crow link Wrote:I have bourbon on my keyboard.  It got there through my nose.
[Image: brosquadtaghobro-1.png]
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

11-04-2013, 10:11 AM

I used to have recurring nightmares about losing all of my teeth and just having gaping, bleeding holes in my gums. I haven't had one in years.

Last night I had a pretty crazy dream, and I remembered most of it when I woke up but didn't post right away and now I forget it. I'm pretty sure it involved talking someone out of suicide via gtalk, and then playing video games for like 24 straight hours online with them.

Hobospartan
BRB, Posting

12-08-2013, 02:31 PM

(11-04-2013, 10:11 AM)at0m link Wrote: I used to have recurring nightmares about losing all of my teeth and just having gaping, bleeding holes in my gums. I haven't had one in years.

I think I read somewhere that that's a fairly common dream to have.

Had a weird one myself last night.  I only remember that towards the end I was helping my girlfriend (in the dream, not in real life) move into a dorm at college, but was in a rush since it was 3:00, and I had to be work at 4:00, so I tried to leave early.  However, this dorm only had escalators, and because it was 'move in' time, they were all going up.  So I'm chatting to the people who were also waiting around for them to switch to going down.  Then this one guy tells me that a nearby escalator looks pretty empty and I could probably run down it since I was running late.  So I jog over, am about to bumrush down, when some kid that was running up the thing pushes me off the balcony (no guardrail, for some reason).  This was the third floor, so as I fall, I'm thinking I'm dead.  Luckily for dream me, there was a huge pile of cardboard boxes right where I was falling, stacked up to the second floor or so, and I only had the wind knocked out of me.  Some people who worked at the dorm wheeled some carts or something over and helped me down, and that's about where I woke up.

It's funny how your brain processes things.  Yesterday I finished a book, and at the end, the main character moves his girlfriend into a dorm.  Then after that I discovered a reddit that's completely dedicated to videos and gifs of people being killed.  Then I dream about doing basically the same thing.

(04-18-2011, 10:39 PM)zaneyard link Wrote:yeah dude getting a finger in the ass is like taking a really good poop
(06-12-2012, 07:48 AM)HeK link Wrote:And people wonder why the US has the highest crime and murder rates out of any developed or first-world nation.

Total lack of metric system.
(01-27-2013, 11:14 PM)LT Crow link Wrote:This is why you keep a stocked bar.  You don't ever run out of booze.  You just might have to switch to a different drink.
(11-05-2013, 08:35 PM)rumbot link Wrote:I don't think I've ever said this, but, wow that's an amazing dress and whoever designed it should get an award.
(01-03-2014, 12:08 AM)CPT Crow link Wrote:I have bourbon on my keyboard.  It got there through my nose.
[Image: brosquadtaghobro-1.png]
at0m
Official Con Soccer Mom

12-11-2013, 09:26 AM

I had a pretty vivid dream last night that I sleepwalked downstairs, relaced my boots with the new laces I just bought, then went wandering down the street collecting autographs from my neighbors on the back of a used envelope from my mail. Then (in the dream) when my lady & I woke up in the morning, she accused me of cheating on her, and used the autographs as evidence that I'd been out of the house while she was asleep since it was yesterday's mail she had handed me right before bed.

I was glad when I put my boots on this morning and they still had the old laces on them.

Gasman
Lurker

12-16-2013, 11:33 AM

Right before I woke up this morning I dreamt that I went back in time and was myself in the past, except I still had my memories of when I was an adult. I played some video games with my brother and friends, and then we went outside to play some more. We went over to a neighbor's house, where I saw a girl I had a crush on, and before I could ask her out on a date, she turned around and asked me the same thing. Shocked, the only thing I could do was stand there looking at her. We embraced, started to cry, and suddenly I was back in the present in a house I have never been in, but was familiar to me. I had new memories now of that girl being my wife and us having children, at which point I had to wake up irl for work.

Funny thing is I have no idea who said girl is, since I have not had any neighbors in my past that I've ever had a crush on.