Hello There, Guest! Register

Archive of the stupid stuff my co-worker says
HeK
Rotartsinimda

09-07-2008, 12:26 AM

(09-06-2008, 09:41 PM)Versus link Wrote: Since I unfortunately go to a private Christian school,

Been there done that. They didn't like me so much.
The small scale, non-religious private high school based out of the local University on the other hand.... Tongue

We soaked hot wheels cars in kerosene and ran them aflame on a set of tracks... there was a loop... and a pool.
And eventually math.
Neonie

09-07-2008, 12:36 AM

One week religious bible camp. I wouldn't unspike my hair for them, and I wouldn't try and wrestle other kids to pull them toward our "group". (We stood in a circle and the objective was to pull other campers toward our group to gain points). I had one pair of good jeans left and I wasn't about to ruin them for some stupid little game. Got into a fight with higher ups twice becuase I'm not going to fucking do shit I don't want to do.

Ya I believe in God, I really don't give a fuck what you have to say about your evolution. But at the same time I fucking HATE churches, they can fuck off, and their all corrupt money hungry pieces of shit. Don't fucking tell me I'm stupid for believing in God, becuase I'm not fucking telling you what you should believe.

KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

09-07-2008, 01:31 AM

(09-07-2008, 12:36 AM)Neonie link Wrote: But at the same time I fucking HATE churches, they can fuck off, and their all corrupt money hungry pieces of shit. Don't fucking tell me I'm stupid for believing in God, becuase I'm not fucking telling you what you should believe.
That's a strong statement there for going to one or two churches.
A. Crow
Surprise Whopper

09-07-2008, 01:35 AM

If we're going to get onto the topic of stupid thing said by religious people:  I once had a independent baptist youth minister tell me I was going to hell for listening to 'rock music.'  This was the week after he told my girlfriend and I (it was her freaking psychochurch) that God didn't want us to hold hands until we were 18 because it was wrong.  So, I talked her into leaving that church, talked her out of going to the small private religious college they had set her up to attend.  Then had loud, rock star like sex with her every chance I got for the next year, and talked her into going to The Citadel.  EDIT: I guess I should explain a bit more, the Youth Minister showed up at both our houses on many different occasions because he was greatly concerned I was corrupting her.  It got kinda personal.

Methodists have all the fun.

(09-07-2008, 01:31 AM)That darn Karth link Wrote: [quote author=Neonie link=topic=1331.msg36887#msg36887 date=1220765809]
But at the same time I fucking HATE churches, they can fuck off, and their all corrupt money hungry pieces of shit. Don't fucking tell me I'm stupid for believing in God, becuase I'm not fucking telling you what you should believe.
[/quote]
I typed the above up before I saw this.  The problem is fanatics.  They can ruin anything.  Small independent churches: mostly fanatical.  Go to a nice moderate United Methodist church, you meet level headed people with reasonable expectations of you, society and religion. 

(This post was last modified: 09-07-2008, 01:38 AM by A. Crow.)
KarthXLR

09-07-2008, 01:43 AM

(09-07-2008, 01:35 AM)A. Crow link Wrote: If we're going to get onto the topic of stupid thing said by religious people:  I once had a independent baptist youth minister tell me I was going to hell for listening to 'rock music.'  This was the week after he told my girlfriend and I (it was her freaking psychochurch) that God didn't want us to hold hands until we were 18 because it was wrong.  So, I talked her into leaving that church, talked her out of going to the small private religious college they had set her up to attend.  Then had loud, rock star like sex with her every chance I got for the next year, and talked her into going to The Citadel.  EDIT: I guess I should explain a bit more, the Youth Minister showed up at both our houses on many different occasions because he was greatly concerned I was corrupting her.  It got kinda personal.

Methodists have all the fun.

[quote author=That darn Karth link=topic=1331.msg36891#msg36891 date=1220769072]
[quote author=Neonie link=topic=1331.msg36887#msg36887 date=1220765809]
But at the same time I fucking HATE churches, they can fuck off, and their all corrupt money hungry pieces of shit. Don't fucking tell me I'm stupid for believing in God, becuase I'm not fucking telling you what you should believe.
[/quote]
I typed the above up before I saw this.  The problem is fanatics.  They can ruin anything.  Small independent churches: mostly fanatical.  Go to a nice moderate United Methodist church, you meet level headed people with reasonable expectations of you, society and religion. 
[/quote]
First off, I know, extremists suck. They give religion a bad image. I know, because I have a girl at school who's like that, and probably lost two or three members(NOT MONEY MEMBERSHIP, IT'S FREE NEONIE) at a church.

Second off, you have to remember that with each religion, there are a number of branches with it each with there own beliefs and/or practices. Just wikipedia it.
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

09-07-2008, 01:53 AM

(09-06-2008, 01:53 AM)jðrge link Wrote: [quote author=Surf314 link=topic=1331.msg36146#msg36146 date=1220536008]
Co-worker: That pisses me off why do scientists always got to be screwing with shit to learn things, why can't they just accept there are things you won't know.  God did it case closed.

Amen. Praise the Lord.
[/quote]
lawl

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

09-07-2008, 05:28 AM

Wendy Swollen Balls says:
dave. science question
why, out of 3 shits, did only one log float?
thats a question for brainiac.

Neonie

09-07-2008, 08:09 AM

(09-07-2008, 01:31 AM)That darn Karth link Wrote: [quote author=Neonie link=topic=1331.msg36887#msg36887 date=1220765809]
[/quote]

I've been to many, many, MANY threw out my life.
KarthXLR

09-07-2008, 10:03 AM

(09-07-2008, 08:09 AM)Neonie link Wrote: [quote author=That darn Karth link=topic=1331.msg36891#msg36891 date=1220769072]
[quote author=Neonie link=topic=1331.msg36887#msg36887 date=1220765809]
[/quote]

I've been to many, many, MANY threw out my life.
[/quote]
Different religions?
Different beliefs?

I'm sorry to say, but that sounds like bullcrap to me.
Vandamguy

09-07-2008, 10:21 AM

way to fuck up a good thread with religion guys.

can we get back to OP? (original post)

customer to me: "Do I need internet to make my wireless mouse work?"
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

09-07-2008, 10:45 AM

(09-07-2008, 10:21 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote: way to fuck up a good thread with religion guys.

can we get back to OP? (original post)

customer to me: "Do I need internet to make my wireless mouse work?"

+1 Also I decree that the only religion that shall enter this thread is if it is something extremely dumb and funny said by someone that has some religion in it.  Make it so.

[Image: picard.gif]

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
Fail Medic
Actually made of WIN

09-07-2008, 11:52 AM

User of one of my group's applications calls me.

User:  "Could you help me with this form?  I can't see the menus or anything!"

Me (after opening the same form on my screen):  "Hmm, that's odd, I see everything.  What is it you're not seeing?"

User:  "I don't see any of the stuff at the top that I usually see."

Me: "Well, when do you go on break next?  I'll come down and take a look."

User:  "Oh my God, never mind."

Me:  "What, you found them?"

User:  "I had to scroll up!"
HeK
Rotartsinimda

09-07-2008, 12:02 PM

When I was working helpdesk for the revenue agency, I had someone call in with password problems.
I reset their password and they could still not log in.

I asked if they had their caps lock on. They didn't know how to tell.
I informed them that there should be three indicators on the top right of their keyboard. Everyone has the same HP keyboards.

I said there should be a 'number 1', 'letter A', and an 'arrow'.

The guy told me that the 'number 1' was illuminated, but couldn't see a letter. However there was a light on the 'tipi' indicator.
"Tipi?" I asked. He described it as a bottomless triangle, with a horizontal line across the centre.

/facepalm.
Surf314

09-17-2008, 07:09 PM

This isn't funny, actually it kinda pissed me off.  But arguing this wouldn't get me anywhere.

Her:  "I don't know if I'm voting for McCain but I could never vote for Obama."

Me:  "Why?"

Her:  "Because he's a .... black man"

Coworker:  "You wouldn't vote for a minority but you'd screw one?"

Her"  "That's different, and besides it was only a couple."

Surf314

09-30-2008, 12:22 PM

Today:

"I think Obama is going to win and then Hillary will be our Vice President."

Tragic Hero
Too Asexual For A Custom Title

09-30-2008, 03:41 PM

(09-17-2008, 07:09 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: This isn't funny, actually it kinda pissed me off.  But arguing this wouldn't get me anywhere.

Me:   "Why?"

Thats kind of funny but not in a "ha-ha" way but "Man you are one ignorant bitch" funny.

Surf314

10-28-2008, 10:12 AM

I have a great one, someone sent my coworker a stupid test and it started this conversation with me.

Coworker:  Who fought in the spanish civil war?
Me:  It's called the spanish civil war!
Coworker:  So who fought it?
Me:  It's called the spanish civil war!
Coworker:  (looks at screen) So the spanish fought it but with who?
Me:  It's called a civil war!
Coworker:  So who germany?
Me:  No its a civil war, like the united states had one they fought themselves remember?
Coworker:  Yes ok so they fought.....themselves?
Me:  Yes spanish v. spanish
Coworker:  Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh OK thanks!

Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

10-28-2008, 10:40 AM

(09-30-2008, 03:41 PM)Tragic Hero link Wrote: [quote author=Surf314 link=topic=1331.msg39523#msg39523 date=1221696590]
This isn't funny, actually it kinda pissed me off.  But arguing this wouldn't get me anywhere.

Me:  "Why?"

Thats kind of funny but not in a "ha-ha" way but "Man you are one ignorant bitch" funny.

[/quote]

yould vote for a president and not screw one?

cannedpeahes
Fan of Vampire Romance literature

10-28-2008, 10:49 AM

(10-28-2008, 10:40 AM)Dave link Wrote: [quote author=Tragic Hero link=topic=1331.msg42038#msg42038 date=1222807280]
[quote author=Surf314 link=topic=1331.msg39523#msg39523 date=1221696590]

Me:   "Why?"

[/quote]

yould vote for a president and not screw one?
[/quote]

Barack Obama = John Kennedy II.
Blues
BRB, Posting

10-28-2008, 11:58 AM

Telemarketing job, not really stupid, but hilarious nonetheless. Was a call center where people called in for info about products/to order them.

Customer: Hey this is Chris.
Me: (begin spiel) Hello my name is Chris and...
Customer: Chris? This is Chris? FUCK YOU CHRIS FUCK YOU
Me: *quiet because laughing*
Customer: Okay thank you!

Other than the fuck you Chris part he sounded completely normal, I was laughing in between talking for like 2 or 3 more calls.

[Image: bluelunk.png]
FREE THE SANDWICH!
SANDWICH THREAD
[glow=blue,2,300]WOMBO COMBO[/glow]
[b]IM2GUEWD[b]