Hello There, Guest! Register

BRB's Second Movie Night nomination thread
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

08-15-2010, 11:52 PM

hey.
nominate moar movies!

I nominate:
The many, many, Godzilla movies I've beenn given.
Black Aspen
BRB, Posting

08-16-2010, 12:57 PM

How have we not done Street Fighter yet?
Vandamguy

08-16-2010, 04:26 PM

yar i think i suggested a couple good ones that you havn't done .

[Image: recycle_logo_arrows.jpg]
TITAN_001
N00b

08-18-2010, 06:12 PM

Spawn                          Hitman                                                    Surrogates
Crank                            How to lose friends and Alienate People          The Bank Job
Crank High Voltage          Lesbian Vamoire Killers                                The Covenant
College                          Lucky Number Slevin                                  Tokyo Drift
Doomsday                      Miss March                                                The Losers
Pitch Black                    Perfect Score                                            The Rock
Death Race                    Out Cold                                                  Walk Tall
Next                            Role Models                                              The Rundown
Doom                            Reign of Fire                                              Tin Cup
Evolution                      Shoot Em Up                                              Titan AE
Shawn of the Dead          Shooter                                                    Tremors
Hot Fuzz                        Smokin Aces                                              The Transporter 1,2 or 3
V for Vendetta                Waiting                                                    Still Waiting
Slammin Samon              War                                                          XIII
Water World                  Y.P.F                                                        Young Frankenstein
Without a Paddle            The Hunt for Red October                            Dukes of Hazard
Ocean's 11,12, or 13        My Bloody Valentine                                    Max Payne
Mr. & Mrs. Smith              Inkheart                                                    Felon
Doghouse                      Children of Men                                          Bangkok Dangerous
Babylon AD                    Air Force One                                            Catch Me If you can
Choke

Karth if you need any more just let me know.
KarthXLR

08-18-2010, 06:38 PM

Hmmm...surrogates would be a good choice. Thank you titan.

Seriously, that's a lot of friggin suggestions.
TITAN_001
N00b

08-18-2010, 06:52 PM

(08-18-2010, 06:38 PM)Karth link Wrote: Seriously, that's a lot of friggin suggestions.

well i needed to do something since i screwed up the night i hosted
KarthXLR

08-18-2010, 11:38 PM

(08-18-2010, 06:12 PM)TITAN_001 link Wrote: Spawn                           Hitman                                                     Surrogates
Crank                            How to lose friends and Alienate People          The Bank Job
Crank High Voltage          Lesbian Vampire Killers                                 The Covenant
College                          Lucky Number Slevin                                   Tokyo Drift
Doomsday                      Miss March                                                The Losers
Pitch Black                     Perfect Score                                            The Rock
Death Race                    Out Cold                                                   Walk Tall
Next                             Role Models                                               The Rundown
Doom                            Reign of Fire                                              Tin Cup
Evolution                       Shoot Em Up                                              Titan AE
Shawn of the Dead          Shooter                                                    Tremors
Hot Fuzz                        Smokin Aces                                              The Transporter 1,2 or 3
V for Vendetta                Waiting                                                     Still Waiting
Slammin Samon               War                                                          XIII
Water World                   Y.P.F                                                        Young Frankenstein
Without a Paddle             The Hunt for Red October                             Dukes of Hazard
Ocean's 11,12, or 13        My Bloody Valentine                                     Max Payne
Mr. & Mrs. Smith              Inkheart                                                    Felon
Doghouse                      Children of Men                                           Bangkok Dangerous
Babylon AD                    Air Force One                                             Catch Me If you can
Choke

Just let me revise that list a bit...

Usually riffing a comedy doesn't work out too well, especially if it sucks. I also knocked off one or two I've seen that probably wouldn't work with riffing.
Odin
BRB, Posting

08-19-2010, 04:24 AM

Aliens.

[Image: sollysig.png]
[Image: sig.php?player_id=32791&background=random]
[Image: brosquadtagodin-1.png]
[Image: odinnz.png]
Geoff
Real World Azn

08-19-2010, 11:54 AM

(08-18-2010, 11:38 PM)Karth link Wrote: [quote author=TITAN_001 link=topic=4717.msg169886#msg169886 date=1282173134]
Spawn                           Hitman                                                     Surrogates
Crank High Voltage          Lesbian Vampire Killers                                 The Covenant
College                          Lucky Number Slevin                                   Tokyo Drift
Pitch Black                     Perfect Score                                            The Rock
Death Race                    Out Cold                                                   Walk Tall
Next                             Role Models                                               The Rundown
Evolution                       Shoot Em Up                                              Titan AE
V for Vendetta                Waiting                                                     Still Waiting
Slammin Samon               War                                                          XIII
Water World                   Y.P.F                                                        Young Frankenstein
Without a Paddle             The Hunt for Red October                             Dukes of Hazard
Ocean's 11,12, or 13        My Bloody Valentine                                     Max Payne
Doghouse                      Children of Men                                           Bangkok Dangerous
Babylon AD                    Air Force One                                             Catch Me If you can
Choke

Usually riffing a comedy doesn't work out too well, especially if it sucks. I also knocked off one or two I've seen that probably wouldn't work with riffing.
[/quote]

I know you are afraid of blood Karth, but My Bloody Valentine is so incredibly bad it's exactly the type of movie you are looking for.  My friends and I made jokes the whole time.

(10-06-2011, 04:24 AM)Vandamguy link Wrote:just ignore everything Geoff posts its always trolling or ignorant drivel
(This post was last modified: 08-19-2010, 09:48 PM by Geoff.)
KarthXLR

08-19-2010, 05:21 PM

(08-19-2010, 11:54 AM)geoff link Wrote: [quote author=Karth link=topic=4717.msg169941#msg169941 date=1282192738]
[quote author=TITAN_001 link=topic=4717.msg169886#msg169886 date=1282173134]
Spawn                           Hitman                                                     Surrogates
Choke

[/quote]

I know you are afraid of blood Karth, but My Bloody vVlentine is so incredibly bad it's exactly the type of movie you are looking for.  My friends and I made jokes the whole time.
[/quote]
I thought that movie was a comedy. I sure laughed when I saw the trailer. But I'll consider it.
TITAN_001
N00b

09-12-2010, 08:35 PM

DEMOLITION MAN!?!?!?
[SiN] Merc
BRB, Posting

09-12-2010, 08:58 PM

If we're talking about foreign films, have you been introduced to a lovely piece called "Turkish Star Wars?"

Woof. It was rough, but great. Nothing says pro like a film that plays the Indiana Jones theme 15 times in a 2 hour period.

Another suggestion would be the movie "The Crippled Masters." It's an old 1980's Kung Fu B-Movie where the two main characters have a unique fighting style, since one has no arms, and the other has no legs.

To give my post a bit of modern relevance: I think the remake of "The Hills have Eyes" would make a great riff. God, that movie was so bad. Same with "Alone in the Dark" and Nicholas Cages "The Wicker Man."

Anything by M. Night Shamalamadingdong (Save for the Sixth sense) is great riffing material. Had quite a bit of fun doing marathon with some blokes a while back. Haha.

HULKMANIA'S RUNNIN' WILD, BROTHER!
Black Aspen
BRB, Posting

09-13-2010, 01:18 PM

Quote: Merc link=topic=4717.msg173481#msg173481 date=1284343097]Anything by M. Night Shamalamadingdong (Save for the Sixth sense) is great riffing material. Had quite a bit of fun doing marathon with some blokes a while back. Haha.

I liked Unbreakable... a lot...
K2
BRB, Posting

09-13-2010, 03:16 PM

(09-13-2010, 01:18 PM)Black Aspen link Wrote: [quote author=[SiN] Merc link=topic=4717.msg173481#msg173481 date=1284343097]Anything by M. Night Shamalamadingdong (Save for the Sixth sense) is great riffing material. Had quite a bit of fun doing marathon with some blokes a while back. Haha.

I liked Unbreakable... a lot...
[/quote]
[SiN] Merc
BRB, Posting

09-13-2010, 08:24 PM

It was decent, only because Bruce Willis was in it.

HULKMANIA'S RUNNIN' WILD, BROTHER!
EarthlingJohn
BRB, Posting

09-14-2010, 08:19 AM

(08-19-2010, 05:21 PM)Karth link Wrote: [quote author=geoff link=topic=4717.msg170012#msg170012 date=1282236841]
[quote author=Karth link=topic=4717.msg169941#msg169941 date=1282192738]
[quote author=TITAN_001 link=topic=4717.msg169886#msg169886 date=1282173134]
Choke

[/quote]

I know you are afraid of blood Karth, but My Bloody vVlentine is so incredibly bad it's exactly the type of movie you are looking for.  My friends and I made jokes the whole time.
[/quote]
I thought that movie was a comedy. I sure laughed when I saw the trailer. But I'll consider it.
[/quote]

I seconded nominations on that list.

>_>
<_<

+If you can read this, you aren't checking your back+
KarthXLR

02-03-2011, 11:50 PM

Bumping this thread so we can get some fresh suggestions. I'm too lazy to look up a movie with the things I've got going.

I also, I'm planning on holding a contest with the next Movie Nights, just saying.
EarthlingJohn
BRB, Posting

02-04-2011, 02:04 AM

(02-03-2011, 11:50 PM)Karth link Wrote: Bumping this thread so we can get some fresh suggestions. I'm too lazy to look up a movie with the things I've got going.

I also, I'm planning on holding a contest with the next Movie Nights, just saying.

I know you said no comedies but can we watch "Black Dynamite"? 

Or we can have epic riffing on the last airbender

"dohoho, earthbenders cant bend on earth! that is silly!"

Reevesith
BRB, Posting

02-06-2011, 11:43 PM

[Image: mustgoback.gif]
I'd suggest Back to the future, it feels like forever since I've seen it last..

[move][Image: snailkittygoleft.gif][Image: snailSingoleft.gif][Image: snailAxirothgoleft.gif][Image: snailLuinbarielgoleft.gif][Image: snailpryogoleft.gif][Image: snailspennygoleft.gif][Image: snailMinzgoleft.gif][Image: snailRinnsgoleft.gif][Image: snailChuruyago.gif][Image: snailheavygo.gif][Image: snailRigorMortisgoleft.gif][Image: snailherejonnygoleft.gif][Image: koopeyebot50.gif][Image: cuddlescrawlleft.gif]
[/move]
[Image: lolsgcatgunhugger.gif]
Strangest comment I've read sofar
"do you stroke your rack when you lie awake in bed at night... dreaming of the oven that got away?"
EarthlingJohn
BRB, Posting

02-08-2011, 09:24 PM

(02-06-2011, 11:43 PM)Reevesith link Wrote:
[Image: mustgoback.gif]
I'd suggest Back to the future, it feels like forever since I've seen it last..
10yes