Screw it, I quit.
KarthXLR
Free of STD's ... lolwut?

05-18-2009, 09:47 PM

forget it. No one gets it.
Blues
BRB, Posting

05-18-2009, 09:50 PM

If I and a medic can shut down your whole team at spawn for a full minute or more, you all deserve it. I don't know if I've done this to you, but I do know I do it constantly in other servers, so it's likely.

[Image: bluelunk.png]
FREE THE SANDWICH!
SANDWICH THREAD
[glow=blue,2,300]WOMBO COMBO[/glow]
[b]IM2GUEWD[b]
Radio Raheem
BRB, Posting

05-18-2009, 09:52 PM

(05-18-2009, 09:50 PM)Pokemon Trainer Blues link Wrote: If I and a medic can shut down your whole team at spawn for a full minute or more, you all deserve it. I don't know if I've done this to you, but I do know I do it constantly in other servers, so it's likely.

in tf2 its usually quite easy to push out of something like that if youre team isnt completely retarded. that said your team is generally completely retarded.

Blues
BRB, Posting

in 1908 a lady named sally rusa was in the woods looking for a dog until a ghost came and killed her so if ur reading this u will find a bloody body in your closet hanging there haunting you and will kill you and ur family and if u want to stop this just sends this to 6 videos in 30 mins or this will happen good luck

FREE THE SANDWICH!
SANDWICH THREAD
[b]IM2GUEWD[b]
fyre
BRB, Posting

Spawn room camping is very different than spawn camping which can not exist in TF2. If you can't get out of your spawn, your team sucks, to be quite frank. Wildly unbalanced teams are a problem, but one that I have no idea how to fix, other than scrambling the teams. Normally if my team is totally dominating the other time I'll switch teams. I think this is the ideal way to deal with the problem, but you obviously can't force pubs to switch. But telling one team to go easy on the other team is just stupid. That's my opinion anyway.

(05-18-2009, 09:52 PM)Pokemon Trainer Blues link Wrote: in 1908 a lady named sally rusa was in the woods looking for a dog until a ghost came and killed her so if ur reading this u will find a bloody body in your closet hanging there haunting you and will kill you and ur family and if u want to stop this just sends this to 6 videos in 30 mins or this will happen good luck

I'm not gonna do anything except find my camera. Tongue
KarthXLR

05-18-2009, 09:53 PM

(05-18-2009, 09:50 PM)Pokemon Trainer Blues link Wrote: If I and a medic can shut down your whole team at spawn for a full minute or more, you all deserve it. I don't know if I've done this to you, but I do know I do it constantly in other servers, so it's likely.
Does that justify it then? No.

But in all seriousness, I'm talking on a much larger scale.
Blues
BRB, Posting

05-18-2009, 09:55 PM

(05-18-2009, 09:53 PM)Karf the Walrus link Wrote: [quote author=Pokemon Trainer Blues link=topic=2908.msg83953#msg83953 date=1242701456]
If I and a medic can shut down your whole team at spawn for a full minute or more, you all deserve it. I don't know if I've done this to you, but I do know I do it constantly in other servers, so it's likely.
Does that justify it then? No.

But in all seriousness, I'm talking on a much larger scale.
[/quote]
No, it justifies it completely. It takes one person to get out and ruin a spawncamp, and if a whole team is stupid enough to walk out blindly over and over until they lose the match, they should all uninstall.

FREE THE SANDWICH!
SANDWICH THREAD
[b]IM2GUEWD[b]
Radio Raheem
BRB, Posting

05-18-2009, 09:55 PM

you talking about pushing people intot their base on say badlands and not bothering to cap?

Honest
Ignoooore Meee, kupo

05-18-2009, 09:56 PM

I...well I have to agree with Blues. Spawncamping will probably kill you once out of surprise, but after that it's just your own stupidity that's keeping you in there. Nothing needs to be justified if you couldn't stop them from getting there in the first place.

Brotip: If it's a demo, wait till 1 idiot runs out and gets stickynuked, then rush out.
Pyro can be overwhelmed with force, same with soldiers. Heavy just needs a spy, or more force. No excuses, man up.

(05-10-2009, 07:39 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote:in the straightest way possible i have to say honest is by far the best looking person here

Blues
BRB, Posting

05-18-2009, 09:56 PM

(05-18-2009, 09:55 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote: you talking about pushing people intot their base on say badlands and not bothering to cap?
See that's just funny.

FREE THE SANDWICH!
SANDWICH THREAD
[b]IM2GUEWD[b]
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

05-18-2009, 09:57 PM

IMO if you are on a steamrolling team and you are good you should switch.  It's more fun when teams are even.  As far as spawn camping it's a dick tactic so you know when you are using it you are being a dick.  Plus you can't really feel like you are accomplishing anything.

Good for a laugh but not satisfying for long.

Also I've been on plenty enough retarded teams and unfortunately booting them all isn't a solution  Sad

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
KarthXLR

05-18-2009, 09:59 PM

(05-18-2009, 09:56 PM)Honest link Wrote: I...well I have to agree with Blues. Spawncamping will probably kill you once out of surprise, but after that it's just your own stupidity that's keeping you in there. Nothing needs to be justified if you couldn't stop them from getting there in the first place.

Brotip: If it's a demo, wait till 1 idiot runs out and gets stickynuked, then rush out.
Pyro can be overwhelmed with force, same with soldiers. Heavy just needs a spy, or more force. No excuses, man up.
You people aren't understanding, I'm not talking about 1 or 2 people.

I'm talking about half a team setting up near a spawn point, making it nearly impossible to do anything, stickies on the door, exists covered, sentries set up, teleporters set up.

As I said before, a MUCH larger scale.
Radio Raheem
BRB, Posting

05-18-2009, 09:59 PM

to be fair theres no chance in hell im switching to the team getting spawn camped with 0 medics and 4 engineers standing in spawn. fuck that. most likely a punching heavy and bad snipers too

it takes around 1 minute to build an uber. have a soldier shoot the wall - get uber - go pyro or heavy. everyone else follow the uber out. done

KarthXLR

05-18-2009, 10:01 PM

(05-18-2009, 09:59 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote: to be fair theres no chance in hell im switching to the team getting spawn camped with 0 medics and 4 engineers standing in spawn. fuck that. most likely a punching heavy and bad snipers too

it takes around 1 minute to build an uber. have a soldier shoot the wall - get uber - go pyro or heavy. everyone else follow the uber out. done
I wish that was how pub teams work, but it is not. They all throw themselves out there, just dying. It's really sad considering that these are the same low-IQ pubs on the other team camping.
Blues
BRB, Posting

05-18-2009, 10:02 PM

(05-18-2009, 09:57 PM)Surf314 link Wrote: IMO if you are on a steamrolling team and you are good you should switch.  It's more fun when teams are even.  As far as spawn camping it's a dick tactic so you know when you are using it you are being a dick.  Plus you can't really feel like you are accomplishing anything.
Bullshit. If you think spawncamping is easy with one or two people you're fooling yourself and/or have only been the victim and never the attacker.

1) Get past the enemy team to their spawn
2) Have enough health to stop anyone who might be coming out
3) Maintain this, losing bits of health every time unless you have a medic
4) Don't let a single person out, or they all get to flood as you try and deal with that one

Unless there are more than 2 people spawn camping, it will ALWAYS take 2 or less people to break that spawncamp, regardless of the classes that are camping.

Now full team spawncamping is another story, but that requires your whole team to demolish the other and then lock them in while you build up outside their base. That being said, you've still accomplished something: demolished the other team and locked them in while you build up outside their base. Horribad players are horribad.

FREE THE SANDWICH!
SANDWICH THREAD
[b]IM2GUEWD[b]
Radio Raheem
BRB, Posting

05-18-2009, 10:05 PM

if your team is bad enough to get all trapped in their own spawn they pretty much deserve it. the other day me and duck were on gpit offense. i build a SG in C literally right infront of the red spawn door. it lasted the entire game. 1 heavy spun up through the door would have easily dropped it or send a demo/soldier through the other door. i dont exactly feel a lot of pity if youre too stupid to do something about it (obviously the 1 semi intelligent guy trapped on that team it kinda sucks for)

CaffeinePowered
Mad Hatter

05-18-2009, 10:06 PM

Karth is referring to a match of steel we played earlier where 2 engineers built guns right off the bat covering the exit to E, blue just capped pretty much unopposed because they all camped the door

[Image: caffsighl7.jpg]Â[Image: 1184299259221.gif]
Sig by Joel
Blues
BRB, Posting

05-18-2009, 10:07 PM

I repeat:

That's just funny.

FREE THE SANDWICH!
SANDWICH THREAD
[b]IM2GUEWD[b]
KarthXLR

05-18-2009, 10:08 PM

(05-18-2009, 10:02 PM)Pokemon Trainer Blues link Wrote: [quote author=Surf314 link=topic=2908.msg83970#msg83970 date=1242701842]
IMO if you are on a steamrolling team and you are good you should switch.  It's more fun when teams are even.  As far as spawn camping it's a dick tactic so you know when you are using it you are being a dick.  Plus you can't really feel like you are accomplishing anything.
Bullshit. If you think spawncamping is easy with one or two people you're fooling yourself and/or have only been the victim and never the attacker.

1) Get past the enemy team to their spawn
2) Have enough health to stop anyone who might be coming out
3) Maintain this, losing bits of health every time unless you have a medic
4) Don't let a single person out, or they all get to flood as you try and deal with that one

Unless there are more than 2 people spawn camping, it will ALWAYS take 2 or less people to break that spawncamp, regardless of the classes that are camping.

Now full team spawncamping is another story, but that requires your whole team to demolish the other and then lock them in while you build up outside their base. That being said, you've still accomplished something: demolished the other team and locked them in while you build up outside their base. Horribad players are horribad.
[/quote]
You're completely missing the point blues.

owaitaminute im talking to blues about tf2 griefing this does not end well
Radio Raheem
BRB, Posting

05-18-2009, 10:09 PM

(05-18-2009, 10:06 PM)Caffeine link Wrote: Karth is referring to a match of steel we played earlier where 2 engineers built guns right off the bat covering the exit to E, blue just capped pretty much unopposed because they all camped the door

theres really nothing you can say to that. your team was stupid and you deserved to lose