Hello There, Guest! Register

JFK 1991
ScottyGrayskull
Unbalancer of the Internet

02-13-2009, 08:29 AM

(02-12-2009, 10:41 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: We have no fucking clue as to where each other was on that fateful day, or what each did in response, so we ought not assume that our actions were more or less patriotic than another's.

I know where I was! Big Grin

I was watching Jerry Springer, killing time until Price is Right started (what... you find something better to do at 11am on a Tuesday when you have no classes!). IIRC Springer was almost up, and then a news bulletin came up.

At first I was like "god damnit!", because I was going to miss Rod Roddy's soothing intro to the greatest game show of all time.

Then I realized what happened, saw the second plane hit then the buildings collapse, and was like "erm... damn...".

<3

Caffeine`brb!u: /facepalm
Caffeine`brb!u: you have the technological ability of Dede
Caffeine`brb!u: OOOOOOO what does this button do
Caffeine`brb!u: *break*
Caffeine`brb!u: SCOTTY GET OUT OF MY SERVER
ScottyGrayskull
Unbalancer of the Internet

02-13-2009, 08:32 AM

(02-12-2009, 11:28 PM)MrGrey link Wrote: corporate interests ARE the gov.  lol

benito, at least canadians have free health insurance

Which is slowly being taken away in favour of (at least for now) a two-tiered system where you can go to a private clinic and pay for a much shorter wait time (which while I don't agree with, I do agree that the wait times for services in Canadian health care is pathetic... shame they're addressing it this way...)

Also, V For Vandetta is a bad movie. V's tongue-twisting wordplay is the only good thing about it. Tongue

Caffeine`brb!u: /facepalm
Caffeine`brb!u: you have the technological ability of Dede
Caffeine`brb!u: OOOOOOO what does this button do
Caffeine`brb!u: *break*
Caffeine`brb!u: SCOTTY GET OUT OF MY SERVER
Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

02-13-2009, 08:38 AM

the germans have the best healthcare

wankers.

Sponson
BRB, Posting

02-13-2009, 12:24 PM

(02-12-2009, 10:20 PM)MrGrey link Wrote: the person who looses their cool usually looses.

(02-11-2009, 09:03 PM)MrGrey link Wrote: shut the fuck up spoonson just because you have the ability to mock "conspiracies" doesnt mean a damn thing.  I'm not talking about spooky numbers or coincidental dates or any stupid shit, I'm stating facts which YOUR government has vomited all over the american public.  Believe what you want I could care less, watch your silly news shows, believe Bill Orielly and Sean Hannity and all these other neo nazi cock suckers all you want dude.  You don't have to believe that 9/11 or JFK contains any more truth then what has been told by the gov.  but the simple fact that our gov lies to us and doesnt give a fuck about us is a fact.  If you want to state your worthless opinion then do so but if your going to attack my beliefs and logic then your just asking for trouble...

shut the fuck up spoonson just because you have the ability to mock "conspiracies" doesnt mean a damn thing.

shut the fuck up spoonson just because

shut the fuck up spoonson

I dunno, it seems you angered first.

Quote:I respect others opinions and beliefs even though i may disagree with them,
Clearly you don't. Its more like yell at anyone else who disagrees with your beliefs (and just that, a belief) and pat anyone who agrees with you.

Quote:I'm simply stating that a government who lies to you and tries to get you to go along with their agenda through the process of fear is not a gov i trust nor want to be a part of.
Name one government that tells the whole truth.

Quote:It's like me trying to say that religion is dumb to a christian.. people must find their own path and their own way.
Yeah, but it seems everyone else is trying to rub their goddamned beliefs onto everyone else. Clearly everyone has found their way other wise they wouldn't be spreading shit they don't fully understand.

[Image: unled1wl.png]
Eschatos
Jack Thompson Fan Club Member

02-13-2009, 12:26 PM

lololol socialized healthcare. 

Benito Mussolini
1 More!

02-13-2009, 05:32 PM

(02-13-2009, 12:26 PM)Eschatos link Wrote: lololol socialized healthcare. 

Eh?

[move][glow=black,2,300]  Vote Benito 2012   [/glow]                                                         ï@.[/move]
rumsfald

02-13-2009, 08:17 PM

Since my attempt at bringing actual facts into the non-lulz thread discussion about marijuana went over so well, I thought this little gem of a quote would do quite nicely in the conspiracy thread.

Richard M. Nixon, May 26, 1971
You know, it's a funny thing, every one of the bastards that are out for legalizing marijuana are Jewish. What the Christ is the matter with the Jews, Bob? What is the matter with them? I suppose it is because most of them are psychiatrists.
shoopfox
BRB, Posting

02-13-2009, 08:20 PM

(02-13-2009, 08:17 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: Since my attempt at bringing actual facts into the non-lulz thread discussion about marijuana went over so well, I thought this little gem of a quote would do quite nicely in the conspiracy thread.

Richard M. Nixon, May 26, 1971
You know, it's a funny thing, every one of the bastards that are out for legalizing marijuana are Jewish. What the Christ is the matter with the Jews, Bob? What is the matter with them? I suppose it is because most of them are psychiatrists.

They wanted to set up an industry to fund 9/11 Wink