Hello There, Guest! Register

FNF 7/3/09: Are you a smooth criminal?
zaneyard
Made with Whole Gainz (tm)

07-02-2009, 08:49 PM

(07-02-2009, 04:38 PM)Radio Raheem link Wrote: also the defending team could just all hold down their mic keys as a spycheck if they were smart.
this, but i figured i wouldnt point it out so maybe people wouldnt figure it out

mute everyone?

(04-09-2013, 11:24 PM)Dr. Zaius link Wrote:well i'm not really understanding how it's faster internet. and like google just magically rolls outs this stuff and it's 100 times faster than my internet? why? that doesn't set off any alarms to anyone?

(11-07-2012, 11:15 PM)at0m link Wrote:I MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE OVERINDULGED ON RUM AND COKES AT OUTBACK STEAKHOUSE

THE BARTENDER WAS BRAGGING ABOUT BEING A LEFTY. I SAID I WAS A RIGHTY, BUT THAT I COULD UNDO A BRA WITH JUST MY LEFT HAND. ASKED HER IF THAT COUNTED AS BEING AMBIDEXTROUS. SHE SAID 'NOT REALLY'. tHEN HANDED ME ANOTHER DRINK.

I COUN THAT AS A WIN

CUBA LIBRE
Negate
Born the same day as Linux... poor guy..

07-03-2009, 09:17 AM

(07-02-2009, 08:49 PM)zaneyard link Wrote: [quote author=Radio Raheem link=topic=3185.msg94325#msg94325 date=1246570688]
also the defending team could just all hold down their mic keys as a spycheck if they were smart.
this, but i figured i wouldnt point it out so maybe people wouldnt figure it out

mute everyone?
[/quote]
If you people really can't be bothered to just have a good fun game then yes muting will happen hopefully won't be necessary though.

Your in the minority, its supposed to taste like a shit taco
Jon Stewart
[move]ii@.[/move]
Fail Medic
Actually made of WIN

07-03-2009, 10:02 PM

It was okay.  At the end of it, I think I preferred alltalk to be on.  We found that putting an Engie nest right in front of the intel on Escher made it pretty difficult so engie moved his stuff away from it. 

With friendly fire off, I found as a Heavy that I can either 1) not care and spray and pray and kill everyone or 2) be chickenshit with my trigger finger and hope your allies melee or precision hit the guy or squeeze off a Natasha spurt when I have a clear shot.  No FF = thinking >_<

I'd grade the Smooth Criminal game mode a B-.  It was interesting but I might like it better on a different map or something... I'm not sure.

Thanks to Negate for running things and doing the config script.
chronomaster
BBP Gardevoir

07-04-2009, 10:22 AM

I had fun. It was frusturating to an extent, but I had fun.

Well, it was frusturating that half our team didn't notice the two speedcaps made when we were getting up and ready, but it was enjoyable nonetheless.