Hello There, Guest! Register

JFK 1991
copulatingduck
Following in Gordon's Footsteps

02-12-2009, 03:12 PM

(02-11-2009, 09:03 PM)MrGrey link Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ

I was expecting a rickroll. This is just a depressing bonerkiller. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Ripped like paper
raped with ease
hey scrub nerd pyros
suck on these
Sponson
BRB, Posting

02-12-2009, 07:13 PM

(02-11-2009, 09:03 PM)MrGrey link Wrote: shut the fuck up spoonson just because you have the ability to mock "conspiracies" doesnt mean a damn thing.  I'm not talking about spooky numbers or coincidental dates or any stupid shit, I'm stating facts which YOUR government has vomited all over the american public.  Believe what you want I could care less, watch your silly news shows, believe Bill Orielly and Sean Hannity and all these other neo nazi cock suckers all you want dude.  You don't have to believe that 9/11 or JFK contains any more truth then what has been told by the gov.  but the simple fact that our gov lies to us and doesnt give a fuck about us is a fact.  If you want to state your worthless opinion then do so but if your going to attack my beliefs and logic then your just asking for trouble...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ

No. I'm calling bullshit when I see it. This is completely stupid and you know it. This is the most retarded thing ever, I don't care how much you try to justify for whatever goddamned bullshit reasons you have, it doesn't matter. Just because you have the ability to make up goddamn false conspiracies doesn't mean dick. Who the fuck is Bill O'rielly and Sean Hannity anyway? Fuck, its like you assume I watch T.V. even. Goddamn.

You can't even get THOSE FUCKING FACTS STRAIGHT AND YOU'RE CALLING ME OUT?! I have an idea, why don't you actually find out what goddamn stuff I fucking read and then tell me I actually "follow" what those people say.

Oh whats that? You're going to assume I've heard of these people, listen to them talk, and follow their words without actually finding out that I actually listen to these people? GREAT FUCKING PLAN DICKSHIT, yes lets call out Sponson and call him stupid because he listens to people because I say he listens to them. Why don't you take your large assuming ass and shove it up your asshole, creating a fucking space paradox or something.

Oh okay, you want to play that game? You listen to Saddam Hussein and adore his political tactics, even follow and support him. A bit far fetched isn't it? Sounds a bit stupid? Thats because it is. And you're an idiot for assuming such.

My governments? I'm sorry, I don't understand your single citizenship problem here.

Quote:http://but the simple fact that our gov lies to us and doesnt give a fuck about us is a fact.
GASP!
News flash, no body cares about us. Look at Apple, Microsoft, Walmart. Even the standard Ma and Pa store. They say they care, but they really want money. People who donate to charities are only seeking self-gratification. Fuck, look at the goddamned dollar, its backed by the american trust. Whats that? Its failing? Because no body trusts any body because everyone is out starting stupid bullshit like you.
Your mom and dad raised you for the pure simple fact of having young and a surviving blood line. Other wise they wouldn't.

If you want to state your worthless opinion, go make a new forum. I've had enough bullshit from you. You're retarded, start trouble, post dumb shit, you hardly contribute anything.

I've had to glance enough of your fucking posts to even give up being fucking civil. First I thought it was just general forum dickery that you were pulling, no, you really are this dumb, posting a lot of irrelevant bullshit that has nothing to do with nothing, always spouting the exact same 3 words "I don't care", when obviously you do if you're still here posting the same shit over and over again, then getting mad whenever someone says something otherwise.

Toward youtube video.
Quote:A clever montage of Bush administration falsehoods and denials regarding the Iraq War.
Quote:Bush administration

I love youtube videos, so full of fact and clarity and truth. Have you ever seen retspraue?

Bush sucks and you know it. Everyone knows it. It doesn't take shit to figure that out. No fucking shit the gov't lies to us, like I said, everyone lies. And people cover it up. Except you seem to confuse President Bush and a few lackies with the government, you know, which is a few thousand unrelated people.

If you have sex with a woman, and half way through she says "no". Is it rape?

tl;dr
You're an idiot, don't talk you're way out of it because you know it.
You do, infact, care. Otherwise you would have stopped posting a long time ago, and I hope to that non-existant god that you do in fact stop posting soon, as you tend to post a lot of stupid and irrelevant bullshit that doesn't contribute to this community. If you really want to start some "the gov't is lying (no shit?)" movement, go elsewhere.

[Image: unled1wl.png]
Benito Mussolini
1 More!

02-12-2009, 07:35 PM

[move][glow=black,2,300]  Vote Benito 2012   [/glow]                                                         ï@.[/move]
Scary Womanizing Pig Mask
Fierce Pork Trooper

02-12-2009, 07:38 PM

[Image: z46821538.gif]

rumsfald

02-12-2009, 07:41 PM

(02-12-2009, 03:12 PM)BRITNEYSUCKS link Wrote: [quote author=MrGrey link=topic=2295.msg66199#msg66199 date=1234404238]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ

I was expecting a rickroll. This is just a depressing bonerkiller. :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
[/quote]

No, the depressing bonerkiller is the fact that you didn't notice that Mr. Grey has recycled that same video link at least twice.

(07-29-2008, 02:14 AM)MrGrey link Wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ

amazing. 

The second time, I believe, was in the "When Martial Law Comes, What Are You Going To Do" thread. Unfortunately, that thread was moved to the hidden archive board. The logic for why we have a hidden archive board rather than just locking threads continues to escape me, but, to quote the great sage At0m, "meh."

(02-12-2009, 07:13 PM)Spoonson link Wrote: Why don't you take your large assuming ass and shove it up your asshole, creating a fucking space paradox or something.

I am so fucking tempted to commission sponson for a pic of that.
Benito Mussolini
1 More!

02-12-2009, 07:42 PM

(02-12-2009, 07:38 PM)Scary Womanizing Pig Mask link Wrote: [Image: z46821538.gif]

AWESOOOOOOOOOOOOME

[move][glow=black,2,300]  Vote Benito 2012   [/glow]                                                         ï@.[/move]
MrGrey
GreyC Denton

02-12-2009, 10:20 PM

didnt care to read anything spoonson said

of course i used that video before, its awesome

I had friends and family die in 9/11 so dont give me that bullshit.  I'm sick of people thinking they have a right to not get their feelings hurt.  Truth > Feelings.  I don't care if people take offense when I say the gov is bullshit and that its filled with rich faggots who are interested in their own agenda and doesnt give a shit about you or your family. 

K2
BRB, Posting

02-12-2009, 10:26 PM

(02-12-2009, 10:20 PM)MrGrey link Wrote: didnt care to read anything spoonson said

That's hilarious if you read Sponson's post.
rumsfald

02-12-2009, 10:41 PM

(02-12-2009, 10:20 PM)MrGrey link Wrote: I say the gov is bullshit and that its filled with rich faggots who are interested in their own agenda and doesnt give a shit about you or your family. 

I haven't seen one person on these forums who would disagree with that statement as you have phrased it.

However, in an allusion to another of today's conversations, I would advise that one be cautious when wrapping oneself in the mantle of "I am a real victim of 9/11." We have no fucking clue as to where each other was on that fateful day, or what each did in response, so we ought not assume that our actions were more or less patriotic than another's.
MrGrey
GreyC Denton

02-12-2009, 10:46 PM

patriotism has been replaced with fascism.  Todays patriotism teaches people to be intolerant towards others beliefs, it teaches that the american way is the only way as we are the super power and everyone else is shit.  Spoonson is clearly pissed off and expressing his anger which is fine, the person who looses their cool usually looses.  I respect others opinions and beliefs even though i may disagree with them, I wont continue this dick fight because it will get no where.  It's like me trying to say that religion is dumb to a christian.. people must find their own path and their own way.  I'm simply stating that a government who lies to you and tries to get you to go along with their agenda through the process of fear is not a gov i trust nor want to be a part of.  I may believe that 9/11 was an inside job due to researching and believing what I do, but it is irrelevant to this debate.  The gov is full of shit so I dont believe a word they say, using that knowledge as my basis, then something else went on during the morning of 9/11 as did many other events.  That's all I'm suggesting... V for Vendetta... watch it.

Benito Mussolini
1 More!

02-12-2009, 10:49 PM

Mr. Grey.

What are you waiting to come to Canada, where we elect the worst government possible, but we don't care at all.

Versus
My fursona is a blops attack dog

02-12-2009, 11:08 PM

Deus Ex - a true story.

Eschatos
Jack Thompson Fan Club Member

02-12-2009, 11:12 PM

(02-12-2009, 11:08 PM)Versus-p- link Wrote: Deus Ex - a true story.

JC Denton?  More like GrayC Denton.

Versus

02-12-2009, 11:13 PM

lol

shoopfox
BRB, Posting

02-12-2009, 11:17 PM

I'm a lot more afraid of corporate interests than the government proper.
Versus

02-12-2009, 11:19 PM

(02-12-2009, 11:17 PM)shoopfox link Wrote: I'm a lot more afraid of corporate interests than the government proper.

MrGrey
GreyC Denton

02-12-2009, 11:28 PM

corporate interests ARE the gov.  lol

benito, at least canadians have free health insurance

ainmosni
Man of Ethanol

02-13-2009, 03:13 AM

(02-12-2009, 11:12 PM)Eschatos link Wrote: [quote author=Versus-p- link=topic=2295.msg66448#msg66448 date=1234498125]
Deus Ex - a true story.

[/quote]

Member title, now

Signature temporarily out of order until I get off my lazy ass to fix it.
x
BRB, Posting

02-13-2009, 04:34 AM

(02-12-2009, 11:12 PM)Eschatos link Wrote: [quote author=Versus-p- link=topic=2295.msg66448#msg66448 date=1234498125]
Deus Ex - a true story.

[/quote]

Well played  ;D
Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

02-13-2009, 06:57 AM

building on what Dan said:

They say it like it’s some big secret, and only they know the truth because they dared to break off from the herd and question everything. 

instead of reading it on the internet.