Hello There, Guest! Register

Anyone know anything about being homeless?
Surf314
Seriously, this week I'll play PS

05-02-2009, 04:18 PM

Everyone's said what they needed to say, I'm not locking this thread because I don't think it's necessary.  Just asking that people know when to walk away after they've said their piece.

Also know that there are people that ask for attention good or bad, the best thing to do is not to give it to them at some point.

[Image: samjackson-4.png]
rumsfald

05-02-2009, 04:26 PM

Oh, using a medical condition to explain one's eccentric conduct ought to end well:

ZoSo [url Wrote:http://www.brbuninstalling.com/forum/ind...2#msg24492[/url]]
haha maybe if you were on Morphine + Percocet + Muscle Relaxers + Sleeping Aid this would be more entertaining to you.  (Thanks to my chronic neck pain condition)

Has anyone on here been through years of chronic pain?  If so let me know.

Ok, maybe it won't.

Morale: If you are going to DO IT, then OWN IT.
Dave
White Lighting - Extra 50% Free

05-02-2009, 04:47 PM

(05-02-2009, 04:26 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: Oh, using a medical condition to explain one's eccentric conduct ought to end well:

[quote author=ZoSo http://www.brbuninstalling.com/forum/ind...2#msg24492]
haha maybe if you were on Morphine + Percocet + Muscle Relaxers + Sleeping Aid this would be more entertaining to you.  (Thanks to my chronic neck pain condition)

Ok, maybe it won't.

[/quote]

lol i remeber that thread.

fyre
BRB, Posting

05-02-2009, 05:07 PM

(05-02-2009, 04:26 PM)rumsfald link Wrote: Oh, using a medical condition to explain one's eccentric conduct ought to end well:

[quote author=ZoSo http://www.brbuninstalling.com/forum/ind...2#msg24492]

Ok, maybe it won't.

[/quote]

Oooooh shit. Sad

Anyway...sorry guys. Starting this thread was a terrible idea. It seems like every thread I start, even if it's initially somewhat serious, as this was, quickly degenerates into stupidity, mostly because of me. I'll try to restrain myself. (I think I've said that before, but I'll try harder this time.)

The good news is, I have a new safety valve. From now on, whenever I feel teh stoopid in me trying to get out, rather than vomiting my inanities into this forum, I will use my brand new account at Stormfront.org as a toilet. I won't even feel guilty, since my shit will actually be raising the level of discourse there.